cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline mode plays toddler music

Atabi
Local Performer

i keep trying to listen to pandora ( I cannot find anywhere to find a way to get ahold of someone to fix the problem so hopefully here can help) so nearly the past 2 years ( I did say they are trying my patience) so the last 2 years ive been having issues with pandora. when i use the offline mode i get thrown a bunch of toddler music that is extremely annoying it is not something i agreed to listen to. and then this week i started up a new station to change up what im listening to and only 3 of the last 25 songs were songs i was looking for when i made the station. the station to make someone maybe understand my issue is i was looking for music by andrew lloyd webber so broadway shows and the sunch and 22 of those songs was disney movie music. i like disney but it is deffinitely not what i wanted in this station and im getting extremely pissed that i have to keep putting thumbs down on every single song that pops up. when i take my stations in the car i cannot keep skipping songs especially when im behind the wheel trying to pay attention to the road!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Atabi Thanks for posting to community!

Sorry for any confusion. You're currently subscribed to ad-supported free Pandora. Offline Listening is currently a feature of Pandora Plus and Premium only.

As far as the 'toddler music', it sounds like the station(s) may have been either seeded or song(s) may have been thumbed up with children specific content. I would recommend editing the station(s) and removing any content that doesn't fit.

When creating a station, be sure to check for the  "(Children's)" label on it. These stations are designated for children and will only play child safe content. 

Also, keep in mind, thumbing down a song on one station will not affect your other stations. While, thumbing-up a song may bring in more related content. For example, on your 'Andrew Lloyd Webber' station, thumbing up a Disney song will bring in more Disney related music.

To remove variety:

Tap the pencil icon to the left of the play button to open edit mode. Scroll down to Station Created From, which shows the "station seeds" that you've added in the past. Tap the small (X) beside any item you'd like to delete.

To edit the thumbs on your station:

Tap the pencil icon to the left of the play button to open edit mode. Then scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or your Thumbed

For more info on how to edit your stations, please visit our Help Page here

Hope this is helpful.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Atabi Thanks for posting to community!

Sorry for any confusion. You're currently subscribed to ad-supported free Pandora. Offline Listening is currently a feature of Pandora Plus and Premium only.

As far as the 'toddler music', it sounds like the station(s) may have been either seeded or song(s) may have been thumbed up with children specific content. I would recommend editing the station(s) and removing any content that doesn't fit.

When creating a station, be sure to check for the  "(Children's)" label on it. These stations are designated for children and will only play child safe content. 

Also, keep in mind, thumbing down a song on one station will not affect your other stations. While, thumbing-up a song may bring in more related content. For example, on your 'Andrew Lloyd Webber' station, thumbing up a Disney song will bring in more Disney related music.

To remove variety:

Tap the pencil icon to the left of the play button to open edit mode. Scroll down to Station Created From, which shows the "station seeds" that you've added in the past. Tap the small (X) beside any item you'd like to delete.

To edit the thumbs on your station:

Tap the pencil icon to the left of the play button to open edit mode. Then scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or your Thumbed

For more info on how to edit your stations, please visit our Help Page here

Hope this is helpful.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos