cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only listen to 1 artists' songs

randyjohnstonus
Local Performer

is there a way to select an artist and just hear his songs?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
23 Replies

Unformal
Local Performer

If this is such a problem just to listen to our favorite artist, then why should I even use Pandora?  Sometimes you just want to chill out and listen to a ton of songs from just one artist.  I don't care if you want to put some advertisements there so that artist gets paid. Fine with me. But PLEASE, just let everybody listen to the artist THEY want to listen to. And let advertisements pay for it all.  Problem solved very easily if you get your act together.

0 Kudos

XCaliber
Opening Act

I have noticed that your stations do not hold all available songs by the station Artist.  If you want to make Pandora Better. Please fix this.    I want to hear all Maynard Ferguson's Albums and have them shuffle on His Radio Station. not just the 5 currently contained within.   Maynard Ferguson has 20 + Albums.  Add more plz.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@XCaliber I moved your post over to this existing thread: Only listen to 1 artists' songs

I recommend utilizing Artist Only Mode if you want your station to only play tracks by the artist it was created for:

Screen Shot 2023-05-08 at 4.30.27 AM.png

It should play music from all albums that we have in our catalog for that particular artist.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

XCaliber
Opening Act

You need more of Maynard Ferguson's Albums on your Catalog for us to listen to.  Get More Please !  He has Many.  Try to them all.

Thanks.

0 Kudos