cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play only songs I have thumbed up

michelepharper
Local Performer

How do I play only the songs I have thumbed up?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@michelepharper Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Thumbprint Radio:

You might want to try Thumbprint Radio, which plays your thumbed up songs from all your stations, as well as other songs related to those thumbs that we think you'll enjoy. To add the station, just search Thumbprint.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Thumbs Up Playlist:

You might also consider upgrading to Pandora Premium to gain access to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

My Thumbs Up is a playlist that collects your Thumbed-Up tracks from each of your stations. When you sign up for Pandora Premium, we begin it by adding your 1,000 most recent Thumbs (if you have that many). Moving forward, every time you Thumb Up a song on one of your stations or eligible playlists, it will be automatically added to My Thumbs Up.

Unlike Thumbprint Radio, which plays your Thumbed-Up tracks along with other you may like, My Thumbs Up playlists will only play the songs you have Thumbed-Up.

Hope this is helpful!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@michelepharper Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Thumbprint Radio:

You might want to try Thumbprint Radio, which plays your thumbed up songs from all your stations, as well as other songs related to those thumbs that we think you'll enjoy. To add the station, just search Thumbprint.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Thumbs Up Playlist:

You might also consider upgrading to Pandora Premium to gain access to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

My Thumbs Up is a playlist that collects your Thumbed-Up tracks from each of your stations. When you sign up for Pandora Premium, we begin it by adding your 1,000 most recent Thumbs (if you have that many). Moving forward, every time you Thumb Up a song on one of your stations or eligible playlists, it will be automatically added to My Thumbs Up.

Unlike Thumbprint Radio, which plays your Thumbed-Up tracks along with other you may like, My Thumbs Up playlists will only play the songs you have Thumbed-Up.

Hope this is helpful!

spikeyhairdesig
Local Performer

there used to be a way to play all thumbs up songs, but I dont see that anymore. there is thumbprint radio, which is inspired by songs I have " thumbs used" but not the actual songs I have thumbs up.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spikeyhairdesig I believe you are referring to My Thumbs Up playlist.

That playlist is made up of all tracks you give a Thumbs Up to across your stations.

I took a look at your collection and can see that playlist was deleted.

I went ahead and restored it for you, so you should now be able to listen to it again.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Paulkyle
Local Performer

I've got 1000 plus songs on my thumbed up songs that ar e not thumbed up how do I get rid of them I can not find any way to deleting them anywhere on Pandora

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Paulkyle Can you please send me a screenshot of tracks you are trying to remove?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Natashaamani_29
Local Performer

The same thing is happening to me. 

My thumbs up won't play and some of the songs have been deleted. Please help.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Natashaamani_29! Thanks for posting, sorry for any trouble.

Can you tell me a little more about what is happening. If this is happening on a station, can you let me know the name of the station as well as the songs that have been deleted? I can take a closer look.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos