cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlist shows on laptop but not my phone

XtheEdgeX
Opening Act

I have Premium, and made my first playlist on my web account on my laptop. I thought the playlist would automatically show up on the app on my LG phone. All my stations, etc are there, but not my playlist. Any advice? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@XtheEdgeX Is it possible you are logged into the wrong account on your phone?

Try signing out, and then signing back into your Premium account.

If the playlist is still missing, please let me know what the name of that playlist is.

Also send me a screenshot of what you are seeing when you sort your collection by Playlists.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

XtheEdgeX
Opening Act

I only have the one account. I signed out on my phone and signed back in. On my phone, when I go to My Collection, under Playlists, the playlist I made is not there. I found that if I go to my Profile, and select Playlists, it does show there. It's named My Rock Favorites. This is a pic of my web page.

Screenshot 2021-04-26 111211.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@XtheEdgeX I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps to see if they resolve this: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If that playlist still does not appear on your mobile device, can you please send me an additional screenshot of what you see when sorting your collection by Playlists on that device?

Thanks again for all your help with this.

0 Kudos

XtheEdgeX
Opening Act

I appreciate your help. After I found it under My Profile today and played it that way, it now shows up under My Collection/Playlists. All good now. Thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@XtheEdgeX Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos