cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reordering playlists in collection

Frjoiner
Local Performer

I want to add songs to a playlist. How do I put that playlist at the top so I dont have to scroll or look for it. How do I reorder my playlists.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pineneedle While there isn't currently a way to sort your playlists alphabetically, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added as well.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

View solution in original post

9 Replies

stevenomes
Opening Act

sadly if you are on mobile, you cannot sort alphabetically. seems so basic yet its so sad. 

Pineneedle
Local Performer

I'm kinda new at this, but my playlist is not arranged alphabetically. And I have the same question: I add new songs, but there are certain songs I want to hear first. How can I rearrange the playlist? 

I have Pandora Premium so there must be a way to do this

Moderator Edit: Format

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pineneedle While there isn't currently a way to sort your playlists alphabetically, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added as well.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

dsboone
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue. I’m tryin got remove the “playlist made for you” by pandora, or at least move it to the bottom of my playlists. I want the ones I custom made to be at the top. Please help 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @dsboone. 👋

I moved your post over this thread to keep the community organized. 

Sorry for any confusion around sorting your playlists.

Please check out @AdamPandora's message about rearranging playlists here.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dsboone You also have the option of removing those playlists from your collection entirely if that is what you want.

To remove the playlist from a mobile device:

To delete a playlist, go to My Collection and tap the name of the playlist you'd like to remove, then uncheck the Collected icon.

After the item is removed from your collection, (+) icon will show in place of the checkmark.

To remove the playlist from our website:

Go to My Collection, locate the playlist you want to delete and hover over the album art. Click the ellipsis (three dots) and select Remove from your collection

Hope this helps!

Pineneedle
Local Performer

This works for me. (Found this info via Pandora "help")

Edit a playlist from Pandora website:

To edit your playlists, go to My Collection and tap the name of the playlist you'd like to make changes to.  Hint:  don't tap the "play arrow", tap the picture instead

• To remove songs from your playlist, select the ellipsis (three dots) next to the name of the track you'd like to delete. Select Remove from Playlist.

• To adjust the order of your playlist, hold and drag the list icon on the right of the track title to the desired position.

0 Kudos

chadontheridge
Opening Act

There are two different questions in this thread. Some users are looking to sort their list of playlists. Others are looking to sort the songs within a playlist. It seems neither is easily done. I have over 1200 (and growing) songs in my playlist. I keep them alphabetical so that I can edit them more "easily" (lol). The process is time consuming and irritating. It would also help if Pandora did a better job of curating its library. There are many, many songs with multiple identical and similar copies with no identification of the differences.

Jvliet108
Local Performer

There already a thread on this with 19 pages of comments of people replying on how PANDORA HAS DROPPED THE BALL on this!  Its is like Pandora ignores this.

https://community.pandora.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Feature-Request-More-sorting-options-for-Premium-p...

0 Kudos