cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlists missing from Collection

BigTuck
Local Performer

I recently deactivated my account to bring my family in to a family plan. Now my playlists are missing from my collection and can no longer add songs to my playlists. I can go listen to my playlist through my profile tab. I have tried collecting them and downloading through my profile tab but it does nothing. I do a lot of offline listening to my playlists and now I can not do that. Can someone please help?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @KWin1.

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps to see if it resolves the issue: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BigTuck Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

What are the names of some of the playlists that are missing from your collection?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

BigTuck
Local Performer

@AdamPandora I changed my account to a family plan and ever since I have been unable to add songs to my pre existing playlists nor can I download my playlists for offline listening. My playlists are missing from my Collection all together. The only way I can access my playlists is by going to my profile hitting playlists and I can listen to what is there, I still cant add or download

I listen using my Galaxy Note 8 on AT&T service. I receive no error messages.

Profile tab shows 25 playlists I can click that and takes me to my playlists 

Screenshot_20201227-070336_Pandora.jpg

 my collection showing no playlists

Screenshot_20201227-070320_Pandora.jpg

 some of my playlists 

Screenshot_20201227-070409_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

KWin1
Underground

I'm currently having the exact same problem after switching to a family plan. Did you find a way to fix it?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KWin1 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

What are the names of some of the playlists that are missing from your collection?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

KWin1
Underground
Hi,
I'm listening on the app on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with T-Mobile). There isn't an error message just when I go to my playlists under my collections none of my playlists are there but if I go to my profile all of them are there. I've tried to add them to my collection from my profile but they won't and I'm also unable to add or edit these playlists from my profile.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KWin1 Can you please send me screenshots of both screens you mentioned:

• a screenshot of your profile where the playlists show
  • a screenshot of your collection when sorting by Playlists

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

KWin1
Underground

Screenshot_20211018-064755_Pandora.jpgpleamy pgole shows I have 32 playlists but none are in my collection Screenshot_20211018-064816_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @KWin1.

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps to see if it resolves the issue: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

KWin1
Underground

Thanks that actually worked 🙂

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KWin1 Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!