cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Podcast Link for Blubrry

NOLADrinks
Local Performer

Hi All, Happy 2020! Pleased to say that my show - The NOLADrinks Show - was recently picked-up by Pandora! I did not get a confirmation email letting me know, but it's now there. Here is the link: https://www.pandora.com/podcast/the-noladrinks-show-with-bryan-dias/PC:28298 I am trying to place this link on my website in the plugin I used to publish the show (PowerPress by Blubrry.) There is a spot to put the link (I believe it should be the one above...) in the Wordpress plugin to allow its included widget to link to the show from my site to Pandora. I know this is a pretty tech-specific question. But, the link is not appearing in the widget and I can't seem to find an answer. If there is anybody out there with some specific info or who has dealt with this, I would appreciate you letting me know! Many thanks! Cheers, Bryan Host of The NOLADrinks Show with Bryan Dias

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Congratulations on the Podcast @NOLADrinks! That's awesome! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

If you can't find the answer here, I'd suggest following up with WordPress support team here

Thanks for being part of Pandora Community! ๐ŸŽง

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

NOLADrinks
Local Performer

Thanks, Tanner! It turns out there are two places that need to be enabled/set up with the Blubrry PowerPress plugin now (don't believe that was the case before - but, could be wrong!) If anyone is wondering, you need to have your Pandora feed link in the appropriate field on the "destinations" tab. You also need to select the "enable" radio box on the "website" tab for the link to appear in the widget.

Cheers

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info