cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcast collection is gone

Drift
Underground

My collection of podcasts has vanished I didn't have many there but I listen to them often. Just a little frustrating having to search them everytime

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @Drift.

Did you notice this change recently, approximately how long has this been happening?

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account to help investigate. Since I'm able to see your podcasts on web, it seems to be device specific. I'd like to try some troubleshooting steps for your Samsung to see if they help. This would mean clearing the Pandora cache and data on your phone and re-syncing with Pandora. These steps would automatically sign you out and you may need to re-download some of your offline content.

When you're ready to proceed, please try the following steps:

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Let me know how it goes.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

7 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Drift 

Welcome to community!

Sorry to hear this is happening. Could you tell me more about the device this is happening on?

• Make and model
  • Pandora version if applicable

I checked your Pandora account on web, and I see that two podcast shows have been collected. Does that sound right or did you have more?

Thanks for the help!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Drift
Underground

Samsung galaxy s22 ultra, pandora version 2310.1. 

Yes it's just the two 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @Drift.

Did you notice this change recently, approximately how long has this been happening?

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account to help investigate. Since I'm able to see your podcasts on web, it seems to be device specific. I'd like to try some troubleshooting steps for your Samsung to see if they help. This would mean clearing the Pandora cache and data on your phone and re-syncing with Pandora. These steps would automatically sign you out and you may need to re-download some of your offline content.

When you're ready to proceed, please try the following steps:

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Let me know how it goes.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Drift
Underground

I cleared data and cache and resigned in aswell as restarted the phone. Still nothing tho. I noticed it a few weeks ago but never got around to contacting you all. I do appreciate your help

0 Kudos

Drift
Underground

They are back I shut down the app again and reopend it and they are there 

TannerPandora

Awesome! Glad to hear it @Drift. 🙌

Let us know if something changes. I'll keep the trace going for the next 7 days just in case.

Have a great Friday!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Drift
Underground

Thank you so much, I do appreciate all your help. Hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!