cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 09/10/2019 : Shuffle doesn't include all station selections

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 09/11/2019: As we haven't received any additional reports since 09/11/2019, I'm closing this thread. If you come across this issue again, feel free to create a new topic.

Pandora Update 09/10/2019: Some of our listeners have reported that the shuffle feature doesn't include all station selections. We're currently investigating this and will provide updates in this thread.

Thanks for your patience!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 09/11/2019: As we haven't received any additional reports since 09/11/2019, I'm closing this thread. If you come across this issue again, feel free to create a new topic.

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

Live4real
Local Performer

My pandora will not shuffle through all my stations...only the ones I had selected before I became a premium member, really irritating, please help. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community @Live4real ! 

I moved your post to the My Collection board to keep the forums organized.

Check out my post here for updates related to this issue. 

Thanks so much for pointing this out and for your patience during this process.

0 Kudos

Live4real
Local Performer

Great!! Keep me posted! 

@AlyssaPandora wrote:

Pandora Update 09/10/2019: Some of our listeners have reported that the shuffle feature doesn't include all station selections. We're currently investigating this and will provide updates in this thread.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

Live4real
Local Performer

It appears as though I no longer get to select which stations to shuffle as I was able to before. Thanks for the updates. 

0 Kudos

Iguana-PR
Underground

Yeah, I love "upgrades" that cripple functionality....

TannerPandora

Hey @Live4real! Sorry for the continued trouble with shuffle.

Let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if they will help.  What is the make and model of your device? 

Keep in mind, you can shuffle either your collected songs or your stations from My Collection.

Unfortunately, for now you won't be able to edit which stations are shuffling directly from our mobile app. You can edit your shuffle from a computer and your selections will carry over.

This is a feature we're actively working on improving. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

LunaRigway
Local Performer

Pandora doesn't recognize when I play "Shuffle". It shows I haven't played it in 180 days when I play it daily.  So, all stations I added in the last 6 months don't get added to the shuffle. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 09/11/2019: As we haven't received any additional reports since 09/11/2019, I'm closing this thread. If you come across this issue again, feel free to create a new topic.

0 Kudos