cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED - 09/27/21: Unable to select Custom or Shuffle All in Shuffle mode

JoshBranJones
Diamond in the Rough

Well, I am continuing to have trouble with Shuffle @AlyssaPandora 

As for me and my account, Shuffle Options continue to be ignored; even if I’m just trying to shuffle 2 or 3 stations like I used to, Pandora continues to Shuffle All Stations.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
70 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @bdgreg77. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: Custom Shuffle Doesn't Save

Please check out my post regarding troubleshooting here.

If you continue to have trouble, would you mind sharing the requested information to pass along to our engineering team?

Thanks so much for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

danburch73
Local Performer

Somehow pandora has unchecked every station I had checked for shuffling on my laptop and lost my profile info.  However everything is fine on my phone. I only have one account and I have done the log out and back in, several times.  What is going on??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@danburch73 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unable to select Custom in Shuffle mode

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Widows-Son
Local Performer

We use pandora desktop in the office on a PC all day and keep it on shuffle..  For the last week all my stations for shuffle are unselected and the site will not allow the cursor to click and select stations to shuffle.  It wont allow the "shuffle all" option to work either

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Widows-Son I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unable to select Custom or Shuffle All in Shuffle mode

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

We appreciate your patience with this in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 09/23/21:

Hi everyone! 👋🏽

Our engineering team is aware of two issues:

• Some of you are unable to select Custom Shuffle Mode
  • Some of you don't have the option to select Shuffle All and all the check marks are removed from Custom Shuffle

If you fall into either of these categories, please comment on this thread with specific details on what is happening, and we will be happy to pass that information along to our engineering team for further investigation.

For those of you who have already given this information, please keep an eye on this thread as we will be providing updates here as we receive them from our engineering team.

Thanks for your patience the meantime!

rnjurman0512
Local Performer

This has also been happening to my Pandora as well. When using Pandora on my desktop, I am unable to check on stations in shuffle mode. When I try doing this on my iphone, I get a message saying unable to save shuffle. This also started happening to me when I signed into my Pandora and someone's random "DBoss" playlist was an added station. I deleted this playlist then ran into this issue with using shuffle. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rnjurman0512 Thank you for your detailed reply.

I have passed your information along to the engineers who are looking into this issue.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime as they work to find a fix. 🛠

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kaylper14 @Howsyourtaqwa @Yami  @bdgreg77 I moved your comments over to this existing thread: Unable to select Custom or Shuffle All in Shuffle mode

Our engineering team is aware of this issue and are currently looking into it.

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with them.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Openwyd
Local Performer

Using Pandora on web.  Selected 'my collection', 'stations', 'shuffle stations.'  I am no longer able to select specific stations.  Clicking on the circles does not work.  It only shuffles all the stations.

Thanks for your help!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this, @Openwyd.

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with our engineering team.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

ticomanj
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue and I have used different web browsers.  This is really annoying. Please help.

clintonhobart
Local Performer

If I select Shuffle Stations I get a pop up message "We couldn't start the selected station. We started playing your last station instead." And when I open the page to select stations to shuffle none of them are selected and I can't select or remove any. I deleted my cookies, my search history, allowed Pandora on the security page and tried several different browsers. Same issue and nothing seems to fix it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've shared your feedback with our engineering team, @ticomanj.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. 🤝

0 Kudos

jaydarl
Local Performer

I appear to be having a similar problem in both my Android and Windows 10 PC platform. I've shifted my Shuffle All of 60 stations to 5 stations for a moment, however it still plays music from all stations. On both my phone and PC only 5 stations are checked yet it still pulls music from the other 55.

0 Kudos

Kijanaena
Local Performer

I've been trying to edit my shuffle playlist since yesterday, but every time I try to change which stations play, I get a notification that says, "Sorry, changes were could not be saved". Annoying, and that doesn't even make sense. 

0 Kudos

JoshBranJones
Diamond in the Rough

Just want to note that this seems similar to the observation I made here about my still unresolved Custom Shuffle Options failing to work.

Good luck everybody, listeners and engineers alike.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jaydarl Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoshBranJones I've gone ahead and merged both threads together to keep the Community organized.

Please keep an eye on this thread as we will be providing updates as we receive additional information from our engineering team.

Thanks again for your patience!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@clintonhobart @Kijanaena I've gone ahead and added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineering team as well.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime as they work to find a fix. 🛠

0 Kudos