cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Downloading Songs on New Device

Janelewestcoast
Local Performer

Why do I have to download EVERY song EVERY time I get a new phone? I have Pandora premium and pay $10/month or $120/year. I don't think I should have to do this every time I get a new phone! This should automatically forward on my account I think with all three technology in the world. Some of us get new phones alot, (dropping mine and cracking the screen usually is why I have to get one) every 6 months of so.

Also I cannot change from the $10 a month plan to the $5 dollar a month plan. Talked to Google and Pandora and they say I have to cancel my subscription and renew it, which is completed ridiculous I think. Am I asking for too much???

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Janelewestcoast 👋 nice to see you in the Community.

Your offline tunes are device-specific.

This also means with Pandora Premium, you would need to manually download your offline content again on your new device. 

If you're interested in having your downloads automatically restored, I would recommend checking out this existing feature request. You can upvote this request by clicking on the  ❤️icon.

See ya around the community! 🎶

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

GeraldPandora

Hi @Janelewestcoast 👋 nice to see you in the Community.

Your offline tunes are device-specific.

This also means with Pandora Premium, you would need to manually download your offline content again on your new device. 

If you're interested in having your downloads automatically restored, I would recommend checking out this existing feature request. You can upvote this request by clicking on the  ❤️icon.

See ya around the community! 🎶

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos