cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rearranging the order of seeds added to a station

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

I'm doing really well with crafting my new updated Huey Lewis & the News station after many attempts to get it going to where it starts getting easier to work on. I have a question. I've been noticing I can't get to some songs needing to be moved up to the top with the other songs on a CD. Is it okay if they are separated from the others 'til I get to 'em to move up to the top of the variety seeds list? My variety seeds list is humongous, but am getting there with adding the songs to the station so I can take the song off the list after it comes to it. I'm new to this. I've never done anything like this before. Just used to making a station with the similar singers, adding a couple of singers then start thumbing up and thumbing down songs :0). I was moving up all of Huey Lewis' songs from his Sports albums this morning and noticed I can't get to his Heart And Soul song and one other song needing to be moved up to the top at the moment. I don't think it's too far down the list.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
27 Replies

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

You're welcome. Sorry, I didn't reply back yesterday. My station resetted again and when it got me moving the Beatles up to the top I stop for the night 'cause I knew it was going the right path this time. Just picked up 6 songs this morning so far. This is a new thing to me so I'm going really, really slow crafting my new updated Huey Lewis & the News station and watch myself so I don't thumb up some weird song that might get it off again like it did before.

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

Adam,

I don't know much about the live radio song variety seeds. My new updated Huey Lewis & the News station has some live song variety seeds where the other live songs play through 'em. When those live songs play do I remove the live song it played from my playlist after my station comes around to pick 'em up after it finishes the song or should I move those into my John Fogerty's station so I can free up my playlist to get to the other songs needing to be moved up to the top for adding to my station. Just curious? :0). I only have John Fogerty's station and my Huey Lewis & the News stations for rock music. It looks like Hootie & the Blowfish plays all their live songs through their Let Your Cry radio song variety seed. I'm not gonna do too more work on my new updated Huey Lewis & the News station today. I'll pick up on in the morning, but am working on it just a little this morning. It's okay, if you're not sure. I can e-mail Pandora support by e-mail and ask 'em how I should go about it :0).

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

Adam,

My John Fogerty station I was working on bellied up and messed up big time while I was adding more songs to his listing from my newly updated Huey Lewis & the News station. I had to redo it all over again. It was due to having James Taylor in there. The new one is better. I was having so much fun and it veered off really bad and tried to fix it, but it was way off too bad so I just decided to redo my John Fogerty station and readd all my singles and arrange my songs as I go. It didn't take me long to do all that :0). My Huey Lewis & the News station is fine and dandy. I can't believe what all I've found crafting it. I like be selective on my songs I pick and make sure I don't add anybody that might throw off my two stations I'm working on. This morning something funny happened. My John Fogerty station got off just a little bit then a song by Rick Astley came on that I knew and put another song in with it. He turned it back around haha. Rick Astley is similar to Steve Winwood. Now, that's something I never knew. I learned something new with Huey Lewis & the News station this month.

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

My John Fogerty station bellied up again and I had to redo it all over this past Sunday. It's okay now. I'm starting to get the hang of how everything works now in both my stations I'm working on :0). I've found a bunch of tunes I remember back in my day when I was growing up haha.

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

Hi,

I'm confused of which version of the Tom's Diner song by Suzanne Vega I need to keep. She has it on two different CDs and I'm afraid to remove one of 'em. Which one do I need to keep? Just curious :0). Here's the links to the Tom's Diner song. I don't have the 7" version one in my Huey Lewis & the News station. Just the second one. Got to thinking it's the second one I need to have instead of the first one, but am not sure so I wanted to ask first before I took one off John Fogerty's station I'm working on.

Tom's Diner (7" Version) (feat. Suzanne Vega) by Suzanne Vega on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics

Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

Hi,

Could you crop out Huey Lewis & the News I Want A New Drug song and leave the Small World song?

I don't like the I Want A New Drug song at all. I've never liked it. It's the only song of his I've never liked. Just like Small World.

I didn't have much choice to thumb up the I Want A New Drug / Small World melody live song. There's not anymore live songs on the track listing I can replace the I Want A New Drug / Small World for.

It's not on Huey Lewis & the News regular album with Perfect World on it.

Here's the link for it. I Want a New Drug / Small World by Huey Lewis And The News on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics.

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

Hi,

I'm having to start over on my John Fogerty station 'cause I goofed up. I'll redo in the morning when I'm not tired. It was almost complete and playable for my friend and I to listen to while we sew and do things around my house on Wednesdays every 2 weeks.

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

I'm trying to get Huey Lewis & the News off the I Want A New Drug song on two of their albums and onto a song I really like. There's bound to be another song on their Sports album and on the Live at 25 album too. Everytime they come back around it's the same songs I thumbed up haha. Do you think that when I start getting the songs I like from the other singers they'll switch the song? They are kinda stuck due to Huey Lewis & the News hanging on that song I don't like. I'm being really patient with this since I redid my John Fogerty station this past Monday. It's looking good already and lots of fun tunes. I'm not worried about anything. Just going with the flow on crafting my John Fogerty and Huey Lewis & the News station they way I like 'em. I had to make a few changes to get my stations back on track and they are okay now :0).

0 Kudos