cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

montybar
Underground

Please help me recover my station, renamed Chicken Scratch Radio today, was Cake Strokes Radio, was Cake Radio.  It had Cake and several other seed bands.

I've been having trouble with Google Home Mini messing up my Pandora stations, creating new stations when I ask it to play stations, and not being able to play stations.  Hence the name changes...

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
60 Replies

Mark_G
Local Performer

I'm trying to recover a Playlist I worked very hard on creating. It was called "Work Radio". Is it possible to get this back?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kjs I checked your collection and it looks like you were able to restore that station shortly after posting this message.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mark_G I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Lreag0780
Local Performer

I accidentally deleted my Playlist, it had 325 thumbs up. I really would like it recovered if possible

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Lreag0780 Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

For instance, if the artist seed for your station is Tony Bennett, try creating a new Tony Bennett Radio station, and your original station should reappear along with your thumb feedback.

Here's an article with instructions on how to create a new station. 

If you still need assistance, please let me know the name of the station you need help restoring.

0 Kudos

the_western
Local Performer

Accidently deleted a specific artist thumbs up playlist

I accidently deleted a collection of thumbs up songs made from a specific artist's station - I'd like to restore the playlist.  I think this requires help from customer support?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@the_western I moved your post over to this existing thread: Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

What is the name of the playlist you need help restoring?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Rebeccacurtis10
Local Performer

Hello! My custom playlist called “Road Trip” went from almost (if not over) 300 songs to 4 songs. Please help!

0 Kudos

Wolf66jd
Local Performer

My Playlist "hi" and all others were removed from my account if atleast "hi" can be restored my life would be alot easier thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Rebeccacurtis10 It looks like you have two Road trip playlists:

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 9.20.57 AM.png

I recommend deleting the playlist with fewer tracks to avoid future confusion.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Wolf66jd I'm showing that playlist is still in your collection:

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 9.23.07 AM.png

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Wags96
Local Performer

Hi I lost my curated Led Zeppelin playlist today that I built 5+ years ago. Can you please readd it to my account? It’s called Led Zeppelin Radio “Zoso” thank you!

0 Kudos

MariaPandora

Hi @Wags96 , thanks for joining our community!

I can see you have created a station named Led Zeppelin radio - Zoso and a Led Zeppelin Radio “Zoso” deleted station that seems to be the one you are looking for. I have restored it for you.

Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted). Here's an article with instructions on how to create a new station. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

ncmusic
Local Performer

Deleted my playlist in last 48 hours.....It was the Offspring or Offspring radio

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ncmusic That station has now been restored to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mathew-Higbee
Local Performer

I would be so grateful if you can undelete my Rock Steady Radio station.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mathew-Higbee That station has now been added back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

UltraMiner245
Local Performer

can you restore my station "waif hipster bull**ahem**" that was randomly deleted?

just got back into the life is strange fandom with the new game coming out soon only to find my lis station is gone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@UltraMiner245 That station has now been restored to your collection.

Hope this helps!

Angel14209
Local Performer

My daughter recently deleted all my stations/collection was hoping somehow they could be restored. 

Thank you! 

0 Kudos