cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove track on playlist from the now playing screen

trjonas
Opening Act

Is there a way to delete a song from my playlist *from the song's screen* not the playlist's screen?

I searched to see if I could find an answer to this but didn't find it; please forgive me if it's posted elsewhere!

Is there a way to delete a song from a playlist I made *from the song's screen* - not the *playlist's* screen?

I know how to swipe left to delete a song from my playlist on the playlists's screen. What I'm looking for is how to delete it on the song's screen.

My problem is this: my playlist will be playing a song that I don't want on it any longer, and the song's screen will be showing on my phone. To delete it now, I have to go back to the playlist and scroll through ALL the songs on that playlist until I happen upon that particular song, and swipe left to delete it. Because a few of my playlists have hundreds of songs on them, this just isn't practical.

What I can see when I click on the ... menu on the song's screen:

- Collect (if I tap that, I get that the song has been added to My Collection)

- Download

- Add to Playlist

- Start Station

- Add to Queue

- Go to artist

- Go to playlist (which just takes me back to the playlist screen, not this song on it)

I'm now on a brand new iPhone 13, in case that info is helpful, and have Pandora Premium. And I love Pandora's tech support; they're wonderful and have helped me restore accidentally deleted playlists in the past 🙂

Thank you for your help!

Tiffany

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@trjonas There isn't currently a way to remove a track on a playlist directly from the now playing screen.

I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here if you'd like to see the option added to the service.

This will give others around the Community a chance to upvote your idea and express their interest in seeing it added to the service as well.

Hope this helps clarify! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@trjonas There isn't currently a way to remove a track on a playlist directly from the now playing screen.

I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here if you'd like to see the option added to the service.

This will give others around the Community a chance to upvote your idea and express their interest in seeing it added to the service as well.

Hope this helps clarify! 

0 Kudos

trjonas
Opening Act

Will do! Thank you, @AdamPandora 🙂

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@trjonas Always happy to help! 😎