cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing variety on a genre station

Listener001
Not applicable

Hi,

I need help removing two variety duet seeds from my 80s Country Fitness Radio and I totally understand that I can't remove 'em on my end, but I know that somebody can go in my account and pull up my 80s Country Fitness Radio station and go into the seeds section and remove the variety duet seeds. I just want to remove the variety duet seeds marked Crystal Gayle and Gary Morris and also Dolly Parton and Porter Wagnor. There aren't any songs or albums that are listed 80s under their station details. Dolly Parton and Porter Wagnor are some 80s, but they play alot more on another station that is marked the 70s and 80s. If somebody can help me with this it'll be awesome. My station is playing great, but I just noticed that the duets aren't playing at all so I want to remove the duets seeds from my station. Thanks :0).

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Listener001 Thanks for reaching out on community! ❤

I've moved your post to the My Collection board to keep things tidy.

Looks like you've written in to our support team recently. I've gone ahead and followed up with them about this for you. They will reach out again, please be on the look out for an email from us.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

Okay, thanks :0).

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

I got the help I needed, but there’s still the Barbara Mandrell variety seed and the duet variety seed Dolly Parton and Porter Wagoner still showing in my 80s Country Fitness Radio. I’m still needing these seeds removed so Garth Brooks will start playing again. He’s still not played any yet and I really, really want him too, but he won’t play ‘til the Barbara Mandrell variety seed and the Dolly Parton and Porter Wagoner duet seed have been removed. The Pandora Support guy that helped me through e-mail removed just the Crystal Gayle and Gary Morris duet variety seed. He didn't remove the Dolly Parton and Porter Wagoner duet variety seed as well. When I was looking to check to see if I got all of the ones I wanted to be removed I noticed that Barbara Mandrell is another variety seed that I needed to remove as well so I can get Garth Brooks playing again. Can somebody help me finish removing these seeds? Thanks :0).

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 Thanks for your patience during this process. I've checked in with our User Support team and someone has removed those seeds for you. Please check your inbox to see if you received their email. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos