cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring My Thumbs Up Playlist

Vacster
Local Performer

I accidentally deleted my thumb list playlist, how do I get it back?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Vacster I reached out to our support team for assistance with this, and they have confirmed that they were able to restore your My Thumbs Up Playlist for you on their end.

You may need to force close the app and re-launch if you don't see that change immediately.

In the future, if you ever accidentally delete that playlist again, you can contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
141 Replies

AdamPandora

@Vacster I reached out to our support team for assistance with this, and they have confirmed that they were able to restore your My Thumbs Up Playlist for you on their end.

You may need to force close the app and re-launch if you don't see that change immediately.

In the future, if you ever accidentally delete that playlist again, you can contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Babegrl83
Local Performer

Hi Adam! Can you please help me too?? My pandora kept skipping and the help site said to clear my cache but after I did my thumbs up list got deleted!! Please help!!

Thank you

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Babegrl83 Our support team has taken a look at your account and informed me that your Pandora Premium subscription through Google Play expired this month.

The My Thumbs Up playlist is only available when upgraded to Pandora Premium.

If you'd like to resubscribe to Pandora Premium, you can do so here.

Thanks for being a part of the communitiy! 

Babegrl83
Local Performer

Hey adam! Sorry to bother you again but I upgraded and I still didnt get my songs back...help...please!!!!!!??? thank you and happy holidays!

Moderator Edit: Format, Removed personal info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Babegrl83 Our support team took a look and believe this may be happening due to you having multiple accounts set up with Pandora.

They will be sending you a separate message via email to help get this resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message.

Happy holidays to you as well! ☃️

0 Kudos

mblanc952
Local Performer
I accidentally deleted my radio station. I can see my Thumbs Up list, but don't know how to create a new station from it. Please help!! P.S. I just signed up for Premium as well.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@mblanc952 I can help with this.

What is the name of the station/playlist you accidentally deleted?

0 Kudos

Nay
Local Performer

I deleted my thumbs up  playlist on accident  when i was working on it and was wondering if I can get it back 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Nay Sorry for any confusion!

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you aren't currently upgraded to Pandora Premium.

Your My Thumbs Up Playlist is only accessible when your account is upgraded to Pandora Premium.

It looks like you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand. When that session ended, your on-demand content (including your My Thumbs Up Playlist) was removed from your collection.

If you're eager to jump back into Pandora Premium, you can always upgrade your account or check your trial eligibility on our upgrade page

I hope this helps explain! 

0 Kudos

dizzylizzy1966
Local Performer

Hey. I deleted my thumbs up playlist by accident as well. Could you please help restore it? Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dizzylizzy1966 Our support team has informed me that they were able to restore your My Thumbs Up playist.

Can you please confirm that it is now showing in your collection?

0 Kudos

Misschocolate
Local Performer

Can you restore my thumbs up playlist as well

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Misschocolate Sure thing - our support team was able to recover your My Thumbs Up Radio playlist.

You should now see it in your collection again.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

tacky2
Local Performer

I accidentally deleted my thumbs up playlist and need help restoring it. Is there anyone who can help me, I can see the songs, but can't get to the playlist. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @tacky2. 👋

Sorry about that! We were able to your My Thumbs Up playlist for you. You may need to refresh the app or your web browser to notice the difference. 

Hope this helps. Feel free to let us know if anything else pops up. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Dakkova
Local Performer

My thumbs up Playlist is missing. Could you please restore it.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Dakkova I checked your account and I see your 'My Thumbs Up Playlist' in your collection.

Do you not seeing on your end? If so, what is the make and model of the device you are using?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

gabetheamazing
Local Performer

I am having the same exact issue. Can you please help me get my Thumbs up Playlist back? I never even knew there was one until this post I always assumed autoplay thumbs were grouped with the thumbs on your profile but now that I know how can I get this playlist? thanks

0 Kudos

Ksteele21
Local Performer

My thumbs up Playlist is gone as well and I didn't delete it 

0 Kudos