cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle Button is Missing

Heathj
Local Performer

While navigating through pandora I frequently lose the shuffle button. I am simply trying to add a radio station or two and then shuffle that type of music, but the shuffle button disappears and the only way I have found to get it back is to log off and then back on. 

Also, I signed up for one of the plans $5 dollars a month, I have a free month, but I still see a sign up for premium button in the top right. 

Everyone around me is saying just use spotify, its way easier to use. I'll give pandora til the end of the 30 days and if I can't figure it out by then, im out. 

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Heathj. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Shuffle. I understand how frustrating this can be.

Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

• A Mac or Windows computer?
  • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  • If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  • Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  • If you're able to, can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Let me know, and I can follow up with you.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

ED5
Underground

I'm having the same problem on a dell desk top using microsoft 10

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ED5 The next time this happens, can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos