cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Song Lists Incorrect Features?

caldella
Diamond in the Rough

This might be in the wrong section, so apologies. Search results aren't giving me anything, and the system isn't letting me place or label it in a way that makes sense. 😞

Is there a way to report when a song lists incorrect "Features" on a track? I've noticed issues on a couple frequently-played tunes so far and wonder if it might be messing with algorithms.

EX:  Adagio by Secret Garden is listed as having "a good dose of acoustic guitar pickin' "  There is plucked violin in the background, but - there is no guitar in that track that I can discern.  Since there are other Adagio pieces out there for acoustic guitar that this track might've been based off of, I'm wondering if things got mixed up?

Similarly, Sargasso Sea by Suzanne Ciani is listed as using Mellow Rock Instrumentation, but it's a moody string and piano piece - no guitar or drums or anything I'd qualify as rock. May or may not be incorrect - not sure what qualifies as rock instrumentation to the system.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@caldella Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

While I am also not positive on what those specific tracks would qualify as, I'm happy to pass your feedback along to our curation team so they can look into it further.

Thank you for reporting these! 

caldella
Diamond in the Rough

Okay, thanks. I'm thinking the guitar picking feature on Adagio might be one of the issues messing up my most-used station (see earlier comments we've had on other sections of the forums) where it randomly tries to throw in jazzy guitar etc. which doesn't match at all.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help. 😁

0 Kudos

rdblank
Local Performer

The song features are often incorrect IMO.  Very common error, e.g. is "mixed electric and acoustic instrumentation" on completely electric performances and vice versa.  Acoustic piano and electric keyboards seem to pose problems to the algorithms.

0 Kudos