cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting A Station From Scratch

MusicFan1203
Local Performer

Is there something I'm missing? There isn't a button to just create a fresh station and THEN add my variety? I can only alter existing stations? Seems ridiculous.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MusicFan1203. 👋

You can create fresh stations from any of your devices searching for an artist or song and then clicking on "Start Station". For more information about how to create stations, feel free to check out this helpful article.

If you're attempting to start a "fresh" station that is already in existence, this isn't a feature of Pandora. If you delete a station, you can always recover the same exact station by creating a new station based on the same exact artist or song seed. All of your Thumb feedback will be intact. Example: You have a Taylor Swift Radio station, and you delete it. If you recreate another Taylor Swift station (based on the artist), you'll be recreating the same station. It wouldn't be a new station, rather your original station.

In the meantime, we do have existing feature suggestions created by other members in the Pandora Community that you may be interested in: 

To upvote existing feature suggestions, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request and leave a comment to express your interest in seeing this option implemented.

I hope this information helps answer your question. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos