cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station built from a particular songwriter?

spreng
Underground

Collect songs by artists, songs, albums, and stations, but what I would like is a way to collect the songs written by a particular songwriter or composer. This is pretty much the default for classical compositions, but I can't find any way to do it for country music.

I have a high school friend who is a successful songwriter who has written for hundreds of artists. Is there a way to create a station of the songs he has written?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spreng I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here, as there isn't currently a way to do this.

I'm sure this would be a feature many other users of Pandora would be interested in seeing as well.

Thanks for your feedback, and hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spreng I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here, as there isn't currently a way to do this.

I'm sure this would be a feature many other users of Pandora would be interested in seeing as well.

Thanks for your feedback, and hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos