cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station isn't showing up in search

Sequoiahealth
Local Performer

Hi 

Classic Punk/ New Wave Radio is on my Pandora free station but my wife cannot find it on her free account to add it on her phone Mystified

Woody 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sequoiahealth Nice to see you around the Community. :pandora:

It looks like you originally created our 80s New Wave Genre station, and later renamed it to be Classic Punk / New Wave Radio.

Here is a screenshot of where I am seeing this: 

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 8.24.48 AM.png

If your wife would also like to add this station to her account, she will need to search for 80s New Wave.

Alternatively, you can also share your station from your account with her.

Check out this help page article if you need some instructions on how to share stations from a computer: Sharing on Pandora

Hope this helps! 😁

0 Kudos

RDStauffer
Underground

A friend with free Pandora is unable to search and find my stations (original or current station name). I can share with her, but she can't find mine by searching.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RDStauffer To clarify are you an artist who has music on Pandora, and your station does not show up when searching your artist name?

Or is the issue that you shared a station with a friend, and they are unable to locate it in their collection?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

RDStauffer
Underground

not an artist; yes can share successfully; the question is: I am a plus member and have created many stations for myself (Pandora is about all I listen to!). I want friends, and the general public, to find my stations searching for: "Flyleaf", "Jinjer", "RDStauffer", "Epica", "Radio", etc.  I created a free Pandora account using a different gmail and am unable to find my stations via a search.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up and clarifying that with me, @RDStauffer.

Other users won't actually be able to search for your stations unless you share them with them and they add them to their collection.

If you created a second account, what you can do is share the stations from your old account, and add them to the collection on your new account.

Hope this helps clarify!

0 Kudos

RDStauffer
Underground

Thanks again for replying. I thought that years ago I remembered reading comments from random people making comments about my stations.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @RDStauffer. 😁

0 Kudos