cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stations not syncing on different devices

jonhausserman
Local Performer

I use my Pandora account (same account/password/etc.) on a few different devices (PC/Roku/Phone).  My problem is if I add a station using my roku then later on (say a few days later) I go to look for this station in my same account on my pc it isn't there.  Is there a way to sync my one account on different devices so when I add a station on one devices it will automatically end up on my other devices (using the same account).  I notice some stations seem to be on my different devices but others stations don't seem to sync over to my other devices.  There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason why sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.  Thank you in advance. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jonhausserman Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

So as long as you are signed into the same on all of your devices, you should see the same station list in your collection.

This being said, I had our support team enable a trace on your account so we can get a better idea of what is happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to sign out of Pandora on all of your devices, and then sign back in using the same email address.

We'll then need you to try and reproduce this issue on your end - try creating a station on one of your devices, and then check to verify whether or not that station shows in your collection on a different device as well.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jonhausserman Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

So as long as you are signed into the same on all of your devices, you should see the same station list in your collection.

This being said, I had our support team enable a trace on your account so we can get a better idea of what is happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to sign out of Pandora on all of your devices, and then sign back in using the same email address.

We'll then need you to try and reproduce this issue on your end - try creating a station on one of your devices, and then check to verify whether or not that station shows in your collection on a different device as well.

0 Kudos

me123
Local Performer

My stations on my iPhone are different than my MacBook, and I'm using the same username and password.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@me123 You should see the same station list across devices as long as you are logged into the same account.

To resolve this, please sign out of both devices, and then make sure you sign back in using the same email address.

To sign out on your iPhone:

You should be able to sign out of your Pandora account from your Settings.

Tap the Profile icon in the Pandora app, select the Settings gear in the top right corner and scroll down to tap the Sign Out button.

You can then sign back in using your email address.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To sign out on your MacBook:

To sign out of the current account, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Sign Out.

You can then sign back in using your email address.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Rob0289
Local Performer

Just got a new iPhone. New iPhone. Nothing is the same! trace me lol, Idk what is happening. Maybe cuz, I have a family plan possibly. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

datchoia751
Underground
the reason why u can not listen to your pandora is cause the family plan
does not let u get as many gigabits and u would by your self on your own
plan so think about that is a issue
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rob0289 As long as you are signed into the correct account, you should see the same collection as you did on your previous devices.

Can you please try signing out of the app, and then signing back in to see if that helps?

If not, can you please let me know the names of some of the stations that are missing, and also send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

0 Kudos

pluksin
Local Performer

I am logged onto the web version of Pandora with the same account credentials as my mobile. My computer plays the same music each time I log on, no matter the station. If I listen on my mobile I don't have the issue. The mobile offers more variety and more new related songs. Please advise.

0 Kudos

jonhausserman
Local Performer

Hey Everyone,

The one thing that seemed to work is signing out of all my devices (I did it all at once so I was signed out all at the same time).  Then I signed back into all the devices one after the other and it seemed to fix the problem as now I can see all my different stations on all my different devices.  Probably have to do this from time to time as I add stations here and there but some would be added on different devices.  Thanks for the heads up on that idea to sign out of all and then to sign back into all.

0 Kudos