Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taehyung / V Search Results and Song Catalog

thv11
Local Performer

AFE20E62-CC4E-4567-852C-3BEF3B82A20B.jpeg

B2A4E93F-4B8B-45E5-9171-03A0217F3790.jpeg

Multiple people have complained and pointed out that the artist “V” of BTS aka “Taehyung” does not show up in the search bar on Pandora. His profile is no where to be found when he’s undoubtedly the most popular “V” in music. Just search his stage name or real name on Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube, Google, Wikipedia, Tiktok etc. and you’ll see he’s the immediate search result.

Also his songs “Sweet Night” and “Sweet Night - Instrumental” are no where to be found on Pandora or under his Pandora artist profile, contrary to his presence on other big streaming platforms. Even searching his real name “Taehyung”on Spotify will bring up his “V” artist profile.

I hope Pandora swiftly works on this issue.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 05/18/23:

Hi, everyone!

This issue has now been resolved.

If you do a search with these keywords, the correct profile should now populate:

• v of bts
  • v bts
  • kim tae-hyung
  • Taehyung

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thv11 Thanks so much for pointing this out.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it ASAP.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 05/18/23:

Hi, everyone!

This issue has now been resolved.

If you do a search with these keywords, the correct profile should now populate:

• v of bts
  • v bts
  • kim tae-hyung
  • Taehyung

Hope this helps!

thv11
Local Performer

Thank you for resolving the search bar issue regarding “V.” Seeing as there are no “Taehyung” artist profiles on Pandora I’d like to request that V’s profile is also searchable through the result “Taehyung” since he is searched and addressed more by “Taehyung” than “Kim Taehyung.”

Also is there a licensing issue regarding “Sweet Night” not showing up on his Pandora profile?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the follow up, @thv11.

Taehyung should now work to populate V's profile as well.