cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint Radio Disappeared

GeneralDowns
Local Performer

I had to delete my Pandora app to free up space on my phone to do the newest iOS update. When I redownloaded it, my station was there fine (with all 733 thumbs up, I’ve had this station for about 7 years now) but my thumbprint radio was apparently blank. I tried to load it and was met with a screen saying essentially do more thumbs and then we'll make your thumbprint radio based on that (even though I still have the 733 thumbs associated with the station). Is there a way to get my old thumbprint radio back or will I have to manually unthumb and then thumb back everything on my station?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GeneralDowns Nice to see you around the Community.

I took a look at your account, and it looks like you only have one station created so far.

Before you can re-collect Thumbprint Radio, you will first need to create a few more stations and give each of them some thumbs up. Once you've given enough thumb feedback, you should see the option to add Thumbprint Radio the following day.

Also, the stations will need to be created from tracks or artists that are not Holiday, Children's, or Comedy, as these tracks tend not to mix as smoothly with other thumbed up tracks from all your stations.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

sanhend
Opening Act

My Thumb print station disappeared too. I have several stations with 74 thumbs up. Is that not sufficient enough to enable a thumb print station?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sanhend I've gone ahead and restored Thumbprint Radio back to your collection.

If it disappears again without you removing it on your end, please let us know.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

Sulfe
Local Performer

My thumbprint radio station also disappeared because "some unknown person" uninstalled my app.  Grrrr

Is there any way I can have it restored, too?  Just let me know and uninstall my sadness.  Thank you in advance for your attention.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sulfe I didn't actually see Thumbprint Radio on this account. 

My guess is your original account with Thumbprint Radio is registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos