cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint Radio Not Available Yet

davvv
Local Performer

I've been creating many stations and liking lots of songs for about a whole week now and I still don't have a Thumbprint Radio available. I keep getting the dumb notification that tells me to create more stations and like more songs but I've already done this a ton. Someone help pls!

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 10.45.50 AM.png

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
25 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @davvv. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. I've shared this information with our engineering team so that they can investigate further. In the meantime, please keep thumbing up when you hear tracks that you like and fit your stations. 

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

davvv
Local Performer
It appears that Thumbprint radio is now working on my device. Thank you!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome, @davvv. 👍

So glad to hear that you're able to listen to your Thumbprint Radio now.

Feel free to let us know if anything else pops up. In the meantime, enjoy the tunes! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

downallthepower
Local Performer

Hi,

I was having issues playing Thumbprint Radio on my devices.  I figured I would try deleting, and then re-adding the station, but now I am getting the "we need to know you a little better..." message.  I've been using Pandora for years so it's safe to say I meet the qualifications.  Any help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@downallthepower I moved your post over to this existing thread: Thumbprint Radio Not Available Yet

While additional user on this thread was experiencing the same issue, it looks like they were able to eventually create Thumbprint Radio the next day after reporting it.

Please give it a little time, and try re-creating Thumbprint Radio.

In the meantime, I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

downallthepower
Local Performer

Things seem to be back to normal for now.

Thanks @AdamPandora

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@downallthepower Thanks for the update!

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reply back to this thread and let us know.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

Jbristow432
Local Performer

Over 1500 liked songs, over 50 playlist and stations and i am just puzzled as to why I haven't been given access to thumbprint radio? What do I need to do?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jbristow432 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Thumbprint Radio Not Available Yet

While some additional users on this thread were experiencing the same issue, it looks like they were able to eventually create Thumbprint Radio the next day after reporting it.

Please give it a little time, and try re-creating Thumbprint Radio.

In the meantime, I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

I will not be posting SOTW until monday because I have a busy week and I also need help.

How many songs do I need to thumb up to get thumbprint radio?

ks
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @kayden_S. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Thumbprint Radio Not Available Yet

You can add the station by searching Thumbprint Radio.

If you don't see the station, you may need to create a few more stations and give each of them some thumbs up. Once you've given enough thumb feedback, you should see the option to add the station the following day. Also, the stations will need to be created from tracks or artists that are not Holiday, Children's, or Comedy, as these tracks tend not to mix as smoothly with other thumbed up tracks from all your stations. That being said, it should be available to you soon.

++

Also, no worries about the SOTW! We appreciate all of your posts and look forward to the next one when you get some free time.

See you around the community! 😎

0 Kudos

Valeriecabic
Local Performer

I just made my account yesterday. I already have 49 stations and 190 thumbs. I’m not sure exactly what the requirements are for the thumbprint radio, but it seems I should have it already. Do I have to like songs from ALL 49 stations to get it or something? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Valeriecabic You may need to wait one more day before Thumbprint Radio becomes available for you.

Please try creating the station again tomorrow, and if you are still running into issues, please reply back to this thread and let me know.

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Valeriecabic
Local Performer

I still don’t have the thumbprint radio

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Valeriecabic I moved your post over to this existing thread: Thumbprint Radio Not Available Yet

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

Iestynn83
Local Performer

I'm having this EXACT same problem hoping somebody can please help? Thank you!

Justin

"I've been creating many stations and liking lots of songs for about a whole week now and I still don't have a Thumbprint Radio available. I keep getting the dumb notification that tells me to create more stations and like more songs but I've already done this a ton."

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Iestynn83 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Thumbprint Radio Not Available Yet

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

cooneykaripari
Local Performer

I am getting the exact same message. I had Thumbprint for years and now it says I don't have enough songs.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @cooneykaripari. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Thumbprint Radio Not Available Yet

I've shared your information with our engineering team so that they can look into this deeper. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧