cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint Radio Reporting Wrong Thumb Number

jujutsuka
Underground

My thumbprint radio says that it is playing "Music inspired by your 160 thumbs from across all your stations." This number goes up every time I thumb a song while listening to Thumbprint Radio. However, when I go into my Thumbprint Radio info, it shows that I have thumbed over 400 songs, and when I look at my profile, I have thousands thumbed. Why isn't this adding up?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
41 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MaliaMaui Nice to see you around the Community.

To explain, the 1,140 Thumbs Up number you are seeing at the top of the screen is the total number of Thumbs Up ratings your friend has given across all of their stations.

The Thumbs Up/Down ratings you are seeing below that number only indicate the tracks that have been thumbed on the actual Thumbprint Radio station itself.

Thumbing a track up or down on Thumbprint Radio won't affect its thumb rating elsewhere. Just like your other stations, if you thumb it up, you'll hear more tracks like that, and if you thumb it down, it won't play again on Thumbprint Radio, but will remain thumbed up on the original station.

Hope this helps explain. 🤝

0 Kudos

MaliaMaui
Local Performer
I wanted to be able to just copy her Thumbprint radio station. But when I copied the link, it doesn’t play the same things for me as when she is logged in. I only have a couple of artists and she has a wide variety. If I copied her station, shouldn’t it play the same variety it does for her?

Thank you.
0 Kudos