cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs up on Deep Cuts

adjawm
Underground

When I thumbs up a deep cut does it go into my station, or is it a separate list?

mod edit: changed title for clarify

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @adjawm 

For Deep Cuts, Thumbs Up will continue to function the same way if you're listening to your main station ("My Station") and are not in a separate list. The same for Thumbs Down, it will continue to work in the same way

Keep in mind, giving a Thumbs Up in "Newly Released" or "Discovery" mode will affect your station a little differently.

For instance, giving a Thumbs Up in "Newly Released" mode will tell your station that you'd like to hear more new music, while a Thumbs Up in "Discovery" mode will tell your station that you want to mix it up.

Those Thumbs will affect the way "My Station" plays the next time you listen, but you always have the ability to edit any unwanted Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down in your station details.

Let me know if you have any more questions. 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @adjawm 

For Deep Cuts, Thumbs Up will continue to function the same way if you're listening to your main station ("My Station") and are not in a separate list. The same for Thumbs Down, it will continue to work in the same way

Keep in mind, giving a Thumbs Up in "Newly Released" or "Discovery" mode will affect your station a little differently.

For instance, giving a Thumbs Up in "Newly Released" mode will tell your station that you'd like to hear more new music, while a Thumbs Up in "Discovery" mode will tell your station that you want to mix it up.

Those Thumbs will affect the way "My Station" plays the next time you listen, but you always have the ability to edit any unwanted Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down in your station details.

Let me know if you have any more questions. 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

adjawm
Underground

Thanks so much for the clarification and help!