cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracks suddenly missing from custom playlists

prgabo5
Underground

I have had this pandora account for years and now I have the pandora I think premium or plus. I have an account which had formerly 265 songs. I logged in today same as I do everyday and it has thinned down to 208 songs? What is going on and why is this happening??? It also says sorry this playlist has been deleted but why would I delete a playlist I listen to everyday. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
34 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have escalated your report over to our engineers, @Tsauer.

Keep an eye on this thread as I will be providing an update when I receive additional information from them.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AnnaI
Underground

@AdamPandora Thanks for the quick response!

- Jive  (I had renamed it to "Jive (Int'l/Latin)" or something like that! Now it's showing up just as "Jive" as it was before...and it's completely empty now)

- West Coast Swing

- Quickstep (50-52 MPM)

I can't tell if any of my other playlists were affected by this. They seem normal, but obviously I have no idea if the number of songs changed. If anything these three were definitely affected.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Tsauer
Local Performer

The songs have now appeared back 

thanks for helping 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me with that information, @AnnaI.

I have added your feedback to the ticket we have open for this with our engineers.

Keep an eye on this thread as I will be providing you all with an update when I receive additional information from them.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@prgabo5 Our engineers were able to revert your Country Radio playlist back to the version that contained 265 tracks.

Unfortunately, this version does not contain any new tracks you added to that playlist this morning.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear that, @Tsauer!

Enjoy the music. 🎧

0 Kudos

DarkSoul81403
Local Performer

My playlist is back to normal, I am sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your time

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update, @DarkSoul81403

0 Kudos

TnyToNewYork
Underground

Good afternoon. By reverting back I mean my playlist for thumbs up was around 500 a few months back and currently, it's supposed to be over 700. I went back to around 500. I uninstalled and re-installed. A few hours later it seems to have fixed the issue and I have my full playlist again. Not sure how it happened in the first place but it seems to be back to normal for the most part. I'll update you if anything changes, thank you again!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TnyToNewYork Thanks for following up and clarifying that with me.

I moved your post over to this thread as it looks like there were others who were experiencing a similar issue this morning: Tracks suddenly missing from custom playlists

I'm happy to hear your playlists are now back to normal. 

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

prgabo5
Underground

Thank you this worked well! If it happens again I'll let you know

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@prgabo5 Always happy to help. 😎

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!

0 Kudos

AnnaI
Underground

They're all back now! Thank you! @AdamPandora 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AnnaI Hooray! 😁

Happy listening, and thanks so much for being a part of the Pandora Community! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 11/09/20:

We believe this issue should now be resolved. If tracks are still missing from your custom playlists, please reply back to this thread with the name of those playlists, and we will be happy to further investigate.

0 Kudos