cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning shuffle on/off on a playlist

Kaybee
Local Performer

How can I get my playlist to stop shuffling?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Kaybee. 👋

I moved your post over to the My Collection board to keep the community organized.

From your mobile device 📱:

1. Go to the Now Playing screen and select the icon with intersecting arrows on the bottom of the screen to turn Shuffle on or off.
  2. When the shuffle icon is highlighted, it will shuffle all the songs from that album or playlist.

Hope this helps! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Kaybee. 👋

I moved your post over to the My Collection board to keep the community organized.

From your mobile device 📱:

1. Go to the Now Playing screen and select the icon with intersecting arrows on the bottom of the screen to turn Shuffle on or off.
  2. When the shuffle icon is highlighted, it will shuffle all the songs from that album or playlist.

Hope this helps! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

ROC01
Underground

It didn't help. I create a playlist and Pandora's crappy software keeps turning shuffle back on. I just want to play this list in chronological order of the albums' release dates and then in each albums title order. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ROC01 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos