cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete content from Recent Favorites in profile

_dinaann
Underground

My app created a playlist on its own based on thumbs up I liked. I couldn’t delete it off my profile. I could only remove the thumbs up. I tried on both web servers as well as the app. I have Pandora Plus and am Currently using iPhone 13 max pro. Also I can’t delete certain stations and my app shows artist as top artists I haven’t listened to. Example: Erykah Badu.

D78CF451-282D-4F27-B38D-E3FCA017E9DF.png

F2CD4015-76CB-4608-A6BA-AC2195352CD4.png

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@_dinaann Thanks for trying that out.

I checked in with our engineering team and unfortunately, there isn't a way to manually remove content from the Recent Favorites section of your profile.

As you continue to listen to other content and playlists, the ones currently showing there will be pushed out of view and you will no longer see them.

If you'd like to see the option of clearing that section of your profile manually, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@_dinaann It sounds like you are running into a couple of issues.

Deleting Penny & Sparrows Radio Thumbs Up playlist:

Since your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus, there isn't a way for you to delete that playlist without either:

Starting a Premium Access session by watching an ad

Upgrading to Pandora Premium so you have full access to all playlists in your collection

I've gone ahead and deleted that playlist for you from my end, so it should no longer show in your collection if you start a Premium Access session or upgrade to Pandora Premium.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Removing top artists from your profile:

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to remove those artists from your profile. As you continue to listen to more stations and content, those artists currently showing should be exchanged with ones you are actually listening to.

This all being said, it sounds like you may have an unauthorized user who is accessing your account if you have not listened to any of those artists showing.

This can happen if you remain signed into your Pandora account on a public computer or someone else's device, or if your device was sold, lost or stolen.

If you would like to log out of all devices due to an unauthorized user on your account, you can now do this from a computer.

To reset your password & remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

To only remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

_dinaann
Underground

IMG_2482.png

I upgraded. Tried to delete all the playlists. The penny and the sparrow one still appears on both playlist and main page. Will not allow me to delete anything 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@_dinaann I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know if that playlist still shows after completing those steps.

0 Kudos

_dinaann
Underground

IMG_2484.png

IMG_2483.png

IMG_2485.pngthat did not work. I work with several types of computers. Aside from the iPhone I’ve been using a Microsoft based computer my MacBook and a chrome browser at times. I think there is a glitch with the application. I think when someone tried to assist with deleting the playlist they added a song that cannot be removed from my thumbs up. I removed it and it still populates on my thumbs up. I have 70+ thumbs up. My main page shows 9 on the iPhone and the Microsoft based shows 2 and doesn’t show any of the thumbs when I click on them. I manually went through each artist adding thumbs then deleting them so the edit on the playlist would populate so that I could delete them. The others deleted but as you can see there is still one with that song. The main playlist shows 0 but there is still the one.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@_dinaann Thanks for trying that out.

I checked in with our engineering team and unfortunately, there isn't a way to manually remove content from the Recent Favorites section of your profile.

As you continue to listen to other content and playlists, the ones currently showing there will be pushed out of view and you will no longer see them.

If you'd like to see the option of clearing that section of your profile manually, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

_dinaann
Underground
On the profile I believe now

Sent from BeaniesiPhone
0 Kudos