cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Management - seems like an after though. Quality has gone down

Mosha525
Underground

I find myself liking Pandora less and less. The platform is no as intuitive or user friendly as I have found it in the past. It seems that the thought and quality on the back end with making updates to the platform has gone down.

In "my collection" the "recently played" que at the top has not updated in weeks. I have to go and re-search anything that is a recent go to which is very annoying a super unfriendly to users (especially when on the go). 

When you search a particular artist, once you are on their page, there is no was no go to all their songs and search. I sometimes like to listen to a specific song and shuffle the rest of the artists songs... I can't do that I have to go to the main search and only play that song, then have it go into an auto play of similar songs.. what if I just want that artist? Just to clarify this is all in the app (I have an android).

Lastly, I find the "for you" section useless. It shows me things I don't care about and are uninterested in way more then I'm like "right on Pandora, thanks for getting me and showing me the things I like or giving me new music I enjoy." 

Bummer quality of the platform is deteriorating. I've spent a lot of time shaping my account, playlists and radio stations to my musical taste and I find myself more annoyed and thinking of changing streaming platform. 

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mosha525 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Recently Played list not updating:

I'm happy to help look into this further.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shuffling through all of an artists songs:

There is a way to do this.

If you search for an artist, there should be a list of Top Songs - underneath that list should be an option that says See all songs

You can tap on that option to bring up a list of all songs by that particular artist in our collection. 

You can then press play on one of the songs to get started. 

For You section:

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback on this. This type of information is very helpful as we work to improve our services for everyone.

If you have any specific suggestions on how you'd like the For You section to function, I recommend creating a feature request for your idea here

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

Once you are on the Now Playing screen, tap on the Shuffle icon, and it will begin to shuffle through all of that artists songs. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mosha525 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Recently Played list not updating:

I'm happy to help look into this further.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Let me know.

Shuffling through all of an artists songs:

There is a way to do this.

If you search for an artist, there should be a list of Top Songs - underneath that list should be an option that says See all songs

You can tap on that option to bring up a list of all songs by that particular artist in our collection. 

You can then press play on one of the songs to get started. 

For You section:

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback on this. This type of information is very helpful as we work to improve our services for everyone.

If you have any specific suggestions on how you'd like the For You section to function, I recommend creating a feature request for your idea here

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

Once you are on the Now Playing screen, tap on the Shuffle icon, and it will begin to shuffle through all of that artists songs. 

0 Kudos