cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Various Fox podcasts are now unavailable

jdlusk
Local Performer

The Five Podcast shows as unavailable today and yesterday.  Is this a community wide issue or something that I need to check on my set up?  I listen to it everyday and have for a number of years and this is the first time this has been an issue.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, everyone. 👋

These podcasts are currently exclusive to SiriusXM. If you are a SiriusXM subscriber, you can listen now via the SiriusXM app. If not, please visit SiriusXM to see if you are eligible for a trial offer.

Hope this helps explain! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdlusk Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

I did a quick search for the podcast on my end, and am showing it's still available here:

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 10.52.30 AM.png

I can see the latest episode posted is from yesterday:

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 10.52.39 AM.png

Is there an additional episode from today that is missing?

Can you also send me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

jdlusk
Local Performer

Thanks, I'm going to shut my app and phone down and reboot to see if the podcast error resolves.

0 Kudos

JB73
Local Performer

I agree something has changed.  There is only a few recent episodes now and minimal past episodes.  They may have recently started streaming the show from fox website but I'm not sure if that's why things have changed here.

0 Kudos

Jheggstrom
Local Performer
  • What happened to the Jesse Waters podcast?
0 Kudos

ravensfan
Underground

I notice that there are several Fox podcasts that are no longer available on Pandora: Jesse Waters Primetime, Laura Ingraham The Angle, Fox News Late Night, Special Report with Bret Bair. Does anyone have any insight on this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, everyone. 👋

These podcasts are currently exclusive to SiriusXM. If you are a SiriusXM subscriber, you can listen now via the SiriusXM app. If not, please visit SiriusXM to see if you are eligible for a trial offer.

Hope this helps explain! 

0 Kudos

notwitlara
Local Performer

Missing jesse watters primetime

I haven't seen this podcast since beginning of year. Ingraham angle missing too.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@notwitlara I moved your post over to this existing thread: Various Fox podcasts are now unavailable

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

KCleary
Local Performer

I have found the same regarding five conservative podcasts and listen the same regularly. If I find this is political I will be canceling subscription!  Unacceptable.

0 Kudos