cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Thumbs Down across all Stations

Nitsa
Local Performer

Is there a way to find thumbs downed songs across stations, i.e. if you don't remember which station you thumbs downed a song on?  Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Nitsa

Welcome to community!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to view all your thumbed down tracks across your stations in one place at this time. However, if this is something you'd like to see on Pandora, I recommend visiting our Ideas Board with your feedback.

In the meantime, if you'd like to edit a thumb during your currently listening session, you can do that by visiting the session history.

For web:

• Click on Now Playing in the upper left.
  • Hover your cursor over the album art and click View Session History.
  • Click the highlighted Thumb icon under the track you'd like to edit.

For mobile:

From your Now Playing screen, swipe the album art from left to right until you see the track you're looking for, and tap the highlighted thumb icon.

If this happened in a previous session, you'll need to edit that Thumb from the station's detail page.

For web:

• Click on the name of the station you'd like to edit. If the station is not available on your Now Playing page, click on the My Collection button first, sort your collection by Stations, and then select the name of the station you'd like to edit.

For mobile:

Here's how to edit thumbs from the backstage page:

1. From My Collection, visit your station list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to edit.
    • Pandora Premium listeners: this will take you directly to the station's backstage page.
    • Free or Plus listeners: this will start your station, so tap either the Thumb or small "i" icon in the upper right corner of your screen to continue to the station's backstage page.
  3. From the station's backstage page, tap on the Edit icon (the small pencil to the left of the play button) to edit your station.
  4. Scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or your Thumbed Down Songs.
  5. Tap the (-) iOS or (X) Android beside whichever thumb ratings you'd like to remove.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Nitsa

Welcome to community!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to view all your thumbed down tracks across your stations in one place at this time. However, if this is something you'd like to see on Pandora, I recommend visiting our Ideas Board with your feedback.

In the meantime, if you'd like to edit a thumb during your currently listening session, you can do that by visiting the session history.

For web:

• Click on Now Playing in the upper left.
  • Hover your cursor over the album art and click View Session History.
  • Click the highlighted Thumb icon under the track you'd like to edit.

For mobile:

From your Now Playing screen, swipe the album art from left to right until you see the track you're looking for, and tap the highlighted thumb icon.

If this happened in a previous session, you'll need to edit that Thumb from the station's detail page.

For web:

• Click on the name of the station you'd like to edit. If the station is not available on your Now Playing page, click on the My Collection button first, sort your collection by Stations, and then select the name of the station you'd like to edit.

For mobile:

Here's how to edit thumbs from the backstage page:

1. From My Collection, visit your station list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to edit.
    • Pandora Premium listeners: this will take you directly to the station's backstage page.
    • Free or Plus listeners: this will start your station, so tap either the Thumb or small "i" icon in the upper right corner of your screen to continue to the station's backstage page.
  3. From the station's backstage page, tap on the Edit icon (the small pencil to the left of the play button) to edit your station.
  4. Scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or your Thumbed Down Songs.
  5. Tap the (-) iOS or (X) Android beside whichever thumb ratings you'd like to remove.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport