cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What if you like a song but it's playing on the wrong channel

Tasha787
Local Performer

I have a few Pandora stations and most of the time it's a pain to stop what I'm doing and  get up and go over to the device to like or dislike a song, so I don't do that often.

Occasionally I find that there is a song I like but it really belongs in a different channel. How do I send it to the other channel? I don't want to ban the song entirely.

Wish I could cast Pandora to my Chromecast

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tasha787 If you don't like a song that is playing on a particular station, then what you can do is give that track a Thumbs Down.

Thumbs are station specific, so please feel free to Thumb Up and Thumb Down accordingly. Giving a Thumb rating on one station will not affect any of your other stations.

For instructions on how you can set up Pandora with Chromecast, check out this help page article.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tasha787 If you don't like a song that is playing on a particular station, then what you can do is give that track a Thumbs Down.

Thumbs are station specific, so please feel free to Thumb Up and Thumb Down accordingly. Giving a Thumb rating on one station will not affect any of your other stations.

For instructions on how you can set up Pandora with Chromecast, check out this help page article.

Hope this helps!

FrostLab
Diamond in the Rough

I remember when this actually WAS a thing you could do on Pandora(the closest thing you can do now is remember the name/artist of the song you like, navigate to the channel you want it on, add it as a seed, then thumb it down on the channel it's playing on 'incorrectly'). I don't understand their reasoning for a lot of things, especially the removal of useful features like that. You used to be able to tell it to move it to another station & I think it would put it under that stations thumbed-up songs. It's been like a decade though, so memory's a bit old. 😒

Pandora! PLEASE bring this feature back!