cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is thumbs up/down icon?

Cbjorgol
Local Performer

B7B3223D-6BE4-4550-88C1-EAD41852FEAF.png

It won’t stop playing Post Malone and there is no thumbs down icon anywhere in the app.  I looked through all of the menus and can’t find any way to prevent Pandora from playing Post Malone over and over and over…. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cbjorgol It looks like you are listening to an album.

Thumb ratings are only available when listening to one of your collected stations.

To utilize thumb ratings, play one of the stations in your collection rather than streaming content on demand.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cbjorgol It looks like you are listening to an album.

Thumb ratings are only available when listening to one of your collected stations.

To utilize thumb ratings, play one of the stations in your collection rather than streaming content on demand.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Cbjorgol
Local Performer

That’s helpful.  I am trying to look for Post Malone songs so I can dislike them so they come up less often. How do I get an artist’s songs to come up so that I can prevent them from coming up when I’m listening to new playlists? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cbjorgol That's not actually how stations work - you can only provide thumb ratings as they play on your collected stations.

You won't be able to search for songs by Post Malone for example and provide thumb ratings that way.

Hope this helps clarify.

0 Kudos