cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Artist Only" mode does not work

Dissident
Opening Act

I'm sorry, I've worked all day and I'm exhausted and I pay Pandora to make this time something I can use to unwind, not something that requires me to do more work.

When I select "Artist Only" mode on my Android phone, the app crashes. Again and again.

When I do so in the Windows app, which I only just installed for the very first time the other day, nothing at all seems to happen.

What is going on here?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dissident Since you are upgraded to Pandora Plus, you should be prompted to start a Premium Access Session by watching an ad when selecting Artist Only Mode.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

Can you please try reproducing this and let us know if you are still unable to switch to Artist Only Mode?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Dissident
Opening Act

Ah, OK, so it's not even something that is available natively in Pandora Plus; it's a dark pattern built into the UI. Then I'm not interested. I really hate dark patterns.

I tried using a "Premium Access Session" once a couple months ago in a different scenario, and it didn't work. All it did was frustrate me.

Please disable the trace -- although since I block bugsnag.com, I doubt it would have accomplished anything either way.

Sorry to take your time on this.