cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa Devices - Song Replay

SimpleMan
Local Performer

Anyone have any idea why Alexa will not repeat song even though I have Pandora Plus?  I've disabled the skill and re-enabled it but still doesn't work.  Alexa always says "I cannot repeat this stream".  Any thoughts?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SimpleMan To clarify, does this only happen with specific songs, or all songs?

Can you give me some examples of songs you are unable to replay?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Markie223
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue. I have Pandora premium, for some reason I am not able to click on the current song playing to be able to get to the repeat feature, this is for ALL songs. Below is a screenshot. I circled the current song playing and I should be able to click on that to get to the repeat feature and it does nothing when I try to select it. 

66B4C129-843F-4223-853C-F4AA41AE52CF.jpeg

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Markie223! Thanks for posting your experience on community. 

To be clear, when you click the song that is currently playing, Pandora doesn't open up to the 'Now Playing' screen?

Could you tell me more about your iPhone?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Klmckenna
Local Performer

I have the same problem with not being able to repeat songs when playing Pandora on my Echo through the Alexa app.  I have Pandora Plus and it happens with all songs.  I have an android phone, not an iphone but that shouldn't matter.  Below is a screen shot from my phone of the entertainment screen in the Alexa app showing that the repeat option is not available. I have also disabled and reenabled the skill multiple times.  

Screenshot_20210712-202649_Amazon Alexa.jpg

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Klmckenna! Thanks for posting to community. 

Unfortunately, due to limitations with the Amazon Alexa integration, the ability to replay tracks is not available on Stations. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

chapmadd
Local Performer

Pandora has had years to figure this out.  It is pathetic that they've done nothing to improve this SIMPLE capability with one of the top 2 voice devices used.  Pandora - stop making excuses, you make enough money off of your subscribers to respond to basic functionality requests.

0 Kudos