cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa Error: "Sorry, I'm having trouble playing music."

jlnyboer
Local Performer

Alexa Echo Dot keeps saying 'sorry I'm having trouble playing music' when I try to play Pandora. I've tried everything, including logging off of both Pandora and Alexa, as suggested in a related thread he

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
23 Replies

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up @MBBarnett.

Just to clarify, Alexa is unable to play a Station versus a Playlist. I see that you're subscribed to our ad-supported service, which does not include playlists. 

Just want to be sure that this isn't happening on another account. 

In the meantime, I've passed this along to our engineers. 

You mentioned you posted on Amazon's forum as well. If you haven't already, I would also recommend reaching out to their support team. You can get in touch with the Amazon support team here.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Nickisix91
Local Performer

I'm having the problem and it needs addressed and fix immediately!!!  So frustrated!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 10/27/20: After reaching out to Amazon for further help investigating this specific error message, we've been advised that the Alexa Support Team is assisting to resolve this issue in the Amazon Forums.

I am closing this thread to comments as the issue needs to be resolved by Alexa Support.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JJordyn124
Local Performer

Whenever I ask my Echo Dot 3rd generation to play Pandora, it says, "Sorry, I am having trouble playing the music." I am on the verge of cancelling pandora because of this... If anyone has a solution let me know asap, please.

0 Kudos