cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Fire Tablet - Playlists Greyed Out

jennspanjer
Local Performer

Playlist that I have created under my profile play on my phone after listening to an add but not on the Amazon fire tablet. The playlists are visible but grayed out. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jennspanjer. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

Are you able to post a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing so that I can take a look?

Also, are these playlists you've created while using Premium Access? Or, are these stations?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Katysheridan
Local Performer

Same thing is happening to me.  I don't have premium,  but playlists that I have created will play on other devices.  However they are grayed out on the Amazon Fire 10 tablet.  Is there a way to play these already created playlists? The stations play fine.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Katysheridan! Welcome to community.

Can you clarify if the playlist continue to be greyed out after you've started a Premium Access session?

Since you're not upgraded to Premium, you'll first need to activate a Premium Access session in order to play on-demand content such as playlists.

Also, can you share a screenshot of what you see, you can include the photo here in this thread. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos