cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Firestick - How to shuffle

SandyBeach90277
Local Performer

Good observation and request.  I have the same problem when attempting to find a shuffle option when playing Pandora Plus through the Amazon Fire Stick's Pandora app. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @jack508!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Fire TV.

To confirm your experience, does the Shuffle tile not appear in your station list or does it appear but doesn't appear to shuffle?

I've tested tried to replicate your experience on my Fire TV and I do see a Shuffle tile on my end.

In your post you mentioned signing out of the Pandora but can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the Pandora app on your Fire TV.

Let me know how it goes.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @SandyBeach90277 

The shuffle option can be found on a station tile that says Shuffle. If you're having trouble finding this it's often helpful to sort your stations by A-Z. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jack508
Opening Act

Hi,I am Jack D. "SHUFFLE STATIONS" is not working on a firestick,no matter what I tried. Sorting From A-Z didn't do it.I see no way of using "SHUFFLE" on a firestick .I can shuffle on my computer with no problem.I even signed out on the firestick and back in,that didn't do it either.Pandora "Come Clean" can  you use the shuffle feature on a firestick and how?"

++

Nope A-Z does not work The word "SHUFFLE" must appear to engage it but it does not show at all

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jack508!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Fire TV.

To confirm your experience, does the Shuffle tile not appear in your station list or does it appear but doesn't appear to shuffle?

I've tested tried to replicate your experience on my Fire TV and I do see a Shuffle tile on my end.

In your post you mentioned signing out of the Pandora but can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the Pandora app on your Fire TV.

Let me know how it goes.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos