cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV: Station Unavailable Error Message

TannerPandora

Pandora Update: 11/21/2019 - Thank you to everyone who took the time to call out this issue. We believe that this has now been resolved. 

Feedback in the thread has confirmed this so I am closing this thread as resolved. If you experience this issue again, feel free to post and let us know.

Pandora Update: 11/20/2019 - Some of our listeners have reported that they are receiving the error message 'Station Unavailable' on their Apple TV. 

We are aware of the issue and will provide updates in this thread.

Thanks for reporting this issue. More to come soon. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
90 Replies

CaseyF
Local Performer

Having the same issues and tried the same things (uninstalling) and other suggestions??

0 Kudos

KK
Local Performer

The problem occurs at home when using the Pandora app for Apple TV.  As of today, I get the message no matter what station I choose on the Apple TV device (tvOS13.2), wi-fi connection.  I can listen to Pandora on my iPad and direct the output to Apple TV from the iPad app.  Haven't listened to Pandora in my car for a long time so i don't know if the problem exists there.  

0 Kudos

gerryturgeon
Local Performer

Same here for me,  works fine on iphone 6s, iPad, but not on my Apple TV. Started hanging up a few days ago (shuffle) on certain stations but was able to play others. Now, today unable to play any... frustrating.

0 Kudos

ToddP
Local Performer

My issue is occurring at home on Apple TV. Last week the music would just stop and when I looked at the screen it said “Station not available...” I would re-elect the station and music would play. Now today not one station will play and the same Station not available info is displayed. Went to your help and performed a hard reboot, uninstalled the app/ reinstalled the app with same result. I even signed out of my other devices ( IPhone/IPad) and even changed my password with no luck. Please help.

0 Kudos

dstrat701
Local Performer
This just started today on my Apple TV... Works fine on my iPhone and iPad...
0 Kudos

Larry1947bueg
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem, even after a restart and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Doesn't affect my iOS devices, just Apple TV with tvOS 13.2. HELP,

gable
Local Performer

My problem is similar except the stations just stop. Even after playing a few songs, I sometimes get this error message, "This station is not currently available. Please choose another station instead." I just got it after trying to start 6 different stations!

Pandora on Apple TV error.jpg

0 Kudos

gable
Local Performer

My problem is similar. Sometimes the stations just stop. Even after playing a few songs, I sometimes get this error message, "This station is not currently available. Please choose another station instead." I just got it after trying to start 6 different stations!  Apple TV 4. Has been working for a long time - over a year maybe?

Pandora on Apple TV error.jpg

rsternbach
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem; none of my stations are working in TVOS. On my iPad and iPhone, they play fine. Sounds like Pandora and Apple need to sync up better during updates.

0 Kudos

fms95032
Local Performer

same issue here - been for a day or two - 

0 Kudos

Brizardfam3
Local Performer

Same problem with our Apple TV.  Started last night after a few songs would play, could exit out and go back in and would play for a few songs and the error again.  Tried this evening and none of the stations will work.

mtnMan47
Underground

same here. not only are my stations not available, but none of the Pandora stations ("Today's Hits," "Today's Country," etc. are available.  latest Apple TV and TVOS

0 Kudos

Spongebob331
Local Performer

Running tvOS 13.2 and ALL my stations say currently unavailable. I can stream from my iPad or iPhone and airplay to the Apple TV though. 

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

Carina2974
Local Performer

Hi, I am having the same issues...all stations are unavailable on apple tv... pandora works on my Samsung phone.

Jinxwad
Local Performer
I’ve been receiving this error on two AppleTV4K’s using TVos13.2 for a week or so but i could close the app or restart the appletv and it would work for a while. Now tonight i cant play any stations on my AppleTV. I even factory reset and downloaded Pandora fresh. Same error with two different accounts as well. I forgot to include these devices are at home on the same wifi my iphones use however my iphones play stations without issue.
0 Kudos

DCStone
Local Performer

ditto for me as well. "Station not available" on iOS 13.2 Apple 4k TV.

I deleted the App and reinstalled it and still not working. 

🤔

0 Kudos

Stanb42
Local Performer
Same here. Plays ok on iPad and iPhone.
0 Kudos

Stanb42
Local Performer

Same here. Plays ok on iPad and iPhone.

0 Kudos

Footitk
Local Performer

I was having the same issue. Did a software update on my appleTV and now it's working 

Footitk
Local Performer

I was having the same issue. Did a software update on my appleTV and now it's working

0 Kudos