cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control 4 System: Not available in this country error message

Vrizzo
Underground

I’m also having the not supported with n your country when using with my control 4 system. It was working for the last 5 months and stopped. It works on our phones when using the app, just not with the controller 4 app so I can’t listen to it threw the house. Direct TV once again. I called them and they say it doesn’t have a VPN so that shouldn’t be the issue. I’ve removed both apps and re installed them and updated my state location as well. Please help

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Vrizzo thanks for getting back to me and sorry for the continue trouble with this. 

I'm going to create a ticket to pass on to our engineers for further investigation. 

Could you tell me more about your iPhone?

• Model: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

If possible, can you please include a screenshot of the error message you're seeing? Let me know if you need help with this. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Vrizzo - sorry to hear this is happening. 

Just to clarify, you're receiving the error message, "Not Available In this Country" on your DirecTV and your Control 4 system, but not on your iPhone. 

To confirm, all the devices share one network, correct?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Vrizzo
Underground

No, I use my phone for the control 4 app. When using the house WiFi and the control 4 app on my phone I get the message. I can’t use the remote since I can’t long into pandora with it. If I just got to regular pandora app(not threw Control4) it logs in and works fine even on the house WiFi. It’s only on the phone with the control 4 app going to pandora only. It started about a month ago and worked fine before that

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up @Vrizzo

I moved your message into its own post since this is happening with your Control 4, this way if anyone else has a similar issue they'll be able to post here. 

In the meantime, I've asked that a trace be enabled on your account so we can better understand what is happening. I've also created a ticket for our engineers to further investigate.

In the meantime, while the trace is enabled can you attempt to use Pandora as you normally would and try to replicate this error message?

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Vrizzo
Underground

I’ll have to wait till I’m home later tonight. It wouldn’t work unless I can connect to the house WiFi 

0 Kudos

Vrizzo
Underground

I’m home and have been trying it again. When I click on the pandora option for the control 4 app it just comes up with the error. It will not even let me into the login page

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Vrizzo thanks for getting back to me and sorry for the continue trouble with this. 

I'm going to create a ticket to pass on to our engineers for further investigation. 

Could you tell me more about your iPhone?

• Model: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

If possible, can you please include a screenshot of the error message you're seeing? Let me know if you need help with this. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Vrizzo
Underground

It’s an iPhone X 14.4.1

its not my pandora app it’s the control 4 app pandora app and you can’t see a version of what it is threw that

it simples says pandora not supported in your country when you try to log into pandora threw that. My normal pandora app works fine 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the info @Vrizzo!

Quick question on your iOS version, 14.4.1. Did you mean 13.4.1, or are you running a Beta version?

I know the current released version of iOS 13.5.1.

I understand that you're using the Control 4 app, we just like to gather all possibly information, even if it doesn't seem relevant. 

Thanks for your help!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Vrizzo
Underground

Sorry fat fingered. 13.4.1. I haven’t gotten a notice to usage and this was just done not long ago

TannerPandora

Thanks @Vrizzo!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos