cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Encountered Message on TV

Mike5903
Local Performer

Pandora will play for 2 to 4 songs and at the end of a song I will get a message of " Error Encountered, please try again later". If I click "ok" it will resume playing the next song. This has been happening for several months. I've uninstalled the app, updated and reset the wifi. Nothing seems I work.  The signal strength is very strong.  Any solutions or ideas?  Thank you. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Mike5903. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having some trouble listening.

Could you please check to see if there are any software updates available for your LG TV?

You should be able to do this from the main menu:

Go to Setup > Others Software > Update.

Please note: The exact menu titles may vary depending on your player.

Feel free share any progress on this thread once you've had a chance to try those steps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

Aggravated
Local Performer

For the past couple weeks, Pandora has stopped every day with an Error Encountered message, and today I can no longer sign into Pandora on my Samsung LED H5203. After I put in the email & password, it says Error Encountered & to try later.  My email is long & so is my password, so this is extremely annoying to put all that in and get the error message.  

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Aggravated! Thanks for posting your experience and sorry to hear this is happening. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. I'd like to try some troubleshooting steps to see if they will help. 

First, make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. To do this, press Menu on your remote and scroll down to Support. Then select Software Update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

Next, please try deleting and re-adding the Pandora app from the app store on your Samsung device.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.

If you continue to have trouble, can you please do me a favor and please take a picture of the error message on your TV. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos