cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nest Mini Email

Tschreider
Local Performer

Just got an email from Pandora, is this a scam?

As a thank you for subscribing, we're gifting you a free Google Nest Mini. Redeeming is easy: click the button (or use the code) below, choose a color, tell us where to ship it, and start listening hands-free, from home. This is completely free, and our way of saying thank you for listening on Pandora!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi everyone!

Thanks for posting your interest in the Google Home Nest Mini. 

The promotion has now closed as this offer was only available while supplies last. Due to significant interest, we have run out. I am closing this thread from further comments. 

We recommend making sure that your email notification settings remain turned on in order to be eligible for consideration in any such promotion in the future. 

Thanks for listening to Pandora!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

225 Replies

CandaceC1985
Local Performer

I got one too. I contacted support and their reply was:

Thanks for writing in.

This promotion is legit. If you're having trouble redeeming the offer, you can manually apply the promotional code you received via email to your order through the Google store.

TannerPandora

Hi @Tschreider

I've moved your message over to our Other Device board to help keep things tidy. 

I've gone ahead and created a support case for you. One of our agents can provide you with help to confirm the validity of the offer.

Thanks for posting to community! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Katleena1975
Local Performer

I also received the email. Why can’t pandora just say it’s legit in an easy way??

Morrit05
Local Performer

I received this offer as well but I am afraid to click anything on it. 

0 Kudos

Janicentx
Local Performer

I just used the code at google store and it zeroed it out. 🤞🏼We shall see 😬

jstracy
Local Performer

I received that email as well.  I copied the redemption code and went directly to Google Store to apply it towards the Nest Mini.  The $49 price did not change but I did receive a "Save on Shipping" promo notice.  At this point, I am not quite sure what to think of this email.  

0 Kudos

D4_YET1
Local Performer

I copied the code and applied it to my shopping cart in the Google store directly and it discounted the Nest Mini to free for me. Only have to pay for shipping if you want it expedited.

corwyn74
Local Performer

Does everyone who gets this email need to submit a support case to find out if legit???

JohnJeffcott
Local Performer

Email from Pandora was sent to me of a gift of a Google Nest Mini to valued subscribers. Is this legit or a scam?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @JohnJeffcott @jstracy @Morrit05 @Katleena1975 

Thanks for posting to community! 

I've created support cases for each of you with our User Support team. Our agents can provide assistance or help with any questions you may have with the Google Home Nest Email.

Please be on the look out for their response.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

rgc0233
Underground

Has anyone heard back from Pandora?

I checked with Google.  It is a real deal.

mod edit: format

ST555
Local Performer

If Nest Mini if free, why do we have to provide credit card information to receive it?

Luz2020
Local Performer

As a thank you for subscribing, we're gifting you a free Google Nest Mini. Redeeming is easy: click the button (or use the code) below, choose a color, tell us where to ship it, and start listening hands-free, from home. This is completely free, and our way of saying thank you for listening on Pandora!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ST555!

Thanks for posting to community. I've escalated your message to our User Support team. They'll follow up with you as soon as they can. 

Please be on the look out for their response. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Holland3
Local Performer

We have an email saying it is from Pandora and to click a link to get a free nest mini. Is this real?!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Holland3! Thanks for posting.

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Google Nest Mini Email

I've created a support case for you with our User Support team. One of our agents can provide help to confirm the offer. 

Please be on the look out for their response. Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Papi_Dre
Local Performer

Though I was probably chancing it, I just looked at previous emails from Pandora and checked that it was coming from the same account before I redeemed the offer. It looked legit, no change in capital letters or what not, no underscores or dashes and such. Glad to see that it's actually legit. Thank you, Pandora.

dhowards
Underground

I'd like to get on this list for an answer about this as well. Will an answer be provided to this thread?

The code worked for shipping once, and then didn't work when I reapplied it.

0 Kudos

dhowards
Underground

My point being that it never seemed to work for changing the product price, only shipping. Not sure what is supposed to happen...