cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grace Digital - Back Button

tlspiegel1
Diamond in the Rough

Pandora Plus subscription.  Grace Mondo Elite digital radio.  If I want to go forward on a song, the forward button works fine.  If I want to go BACK to the previous song, nothing changes.  I talked to Grace Support and they said this is a Pandora problem.  I want to go back to the song that played before the current song is playing.  I push the back button and the same song keeps playing.  Any help would be appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @tlspiegel1! Welcome to community. 

Unfortunately, using the 'Back' button on Grace Digital device is not currently a feature. The best way to get ideas like this heard is by submitting a feature request in community. There you can search and vote for current feature requests, or submit a new one. 

To learn about the process, check out Community's How Do Requests Become Features? article.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @tlspiegel1! Welcome to community. 

Unfortunately, using the 'Back' button on Grace Digital device is not currently a feature. The best way to get ideas like this heard is by submitting a feature request in community. There you can search and vote for current feature requests, or submit a new one. 

To learn about the process, check out Community's How Do Requests Become Features? article.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

tlspiegel1
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you for your help.