cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hisense tv only Buffering

KT77_flowers
Local Performer

We are rural so sometimes get lag but as of last week Pandora app on Hisense Smart TV goes straight to Buffering... and is stuck like that. I don't even have the option to go into my Pandora menu.

I've checked that the TV firmware is updated, and Netflix is working fine still. I don't see how to uninstall this connection in account section of pandora.com. As soon as I push Pandora (Hismart menu) it goes straight to buffering and that's all it does. Exit button doesn't work and I have to turn power to TV off to get out of this Pandora app now.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sandman44
Local Performer

Hello KT77,

I just read your problem and I am having the exact same problem with nothing but streaming on my TV.  Did you ever find a solution?

Tks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @KT77_flowers. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing buffering during your listening sessions.

I moved your post over to the Other Devices forum to keep the community organized.

Could you try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the HiSense TV? 📺

Let me know if this helps.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos

KT77_flowers
Local Performer

Hey, thankyou for your reply. Unfortunately, neither of those things fixed the problem, still have the same issue.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KT77_flowers Just checking in - is Pandora still buffering on this device?

I may need to gather more information to report regarding your issue.

Let me know.  🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos

Sandman44
Local Performer

Hello KT77,

I just read your problem and I am having the exact same problem with nothing but streaming on my TV.  Did you ever find a solution?

Tks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sandman44 This issue is usually specific to the network you're using to access Pandora, or due to an error on the device itself.

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos