lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @TMBALADDIN!

Did you just want to remove your Yamaha devices or all devices?

I've gone ahead and removed the connection with your Yamaha. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged out. Let me know if you continue to have trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Quest7030303
Local Performer

Hi, are you able to please do this for our account as well?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Quest7030303! Welcome to community.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let us know if you continue to have trouble.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

rnbwstud
Local Performer

how can i get signed out of all devices? I have someone using my account that is creating over 200 stations and it is driving me crazy having to delete them all one at a time!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @rnbwstud! Thanks for posting, sorry to hear about this.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. This may not happen instantly, we appreciate your patience.

If you haven't already, I do recommend that you change your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Anniepb1990
Local Performer

Can you please sign me out of all other devices on my account as well.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Anniepb1990! Thanks for visiting community.

Looks like you reached out to our User Support team and they've gone ahead and helped out. If you have any questions or continue to have trouble, please reach out to the agent by replying to their email.

Hope to see you around community more.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Drmason
Local Performer

Hi Tanner, can you also do this same thing to my account? Sign out of all devices so it forces me to sign back in?

0 Kudos

mknopf
Local Performer

i also have someone else listening to my account, I am regularly being prompted with the "Someone else is listening..." message. Can you please log out all devices, I've already updated my password. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mknopf I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. This may not happen instantly, we appreciate your patience.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Drmason I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.
0 Kudos

brian_akers256
Local Performer

Could all my devices please be logged out as well.  Thanks!  

0 Kudos

Painfulbguy
Local Performer

Could you please log out all devices out of my account. I have already changed my password as well.

0 Kudos

Htooley
Local Performer

will you please do this same thing to my account? Sign out of all devices so I’ll be the only one to have it

0 Kudos

Htooley
Local Performer

I am tired of being kicked out

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Painfulbguy@brian_akers256 and @Htooley! Thanks for posting to community.

@Painfulbguy I've gone ahead removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

@brian_akers256 and @Htooley Looks like you reached out to our User Support team and they were able to help out. If you have any questions or further trouble, feel free to respond directly to their email.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jp317
Underground

Can you please log me out of all devices? I'm getting the announcement that I'm logged into more than one device.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jp317! No problem!

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect you'll automatically be signed out everywhere including any devices you currently have.

Let me know if you have trouble signing back in.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jp317
Underground
Thanks!!

TannerPandora

Anytime, @jp317! 🙌

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport