lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

Tanyarose
Local Performer

I think that somebody is using my account without my permission please log out all devices so that I can re-login. I’ve already reset the password. Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tanyarose I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

Bsecrist450
Local Performer

Can you please remove all devices on my account?

0 Kudos

Rube
Local Performer

Could you please do log me out of all devices also 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Bsecrist450 and @Rube! Happy Tuesday!

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your respective Pandora accounts. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged out.

Please note that this may not happen immediately, so please be patient.

If you've received a "Someone else is listening" message, then I highly recommend that you change your password as well.

You can - CLICK HERE - to reset your password. Make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

AngelaG420
Local Performer

Sign me out of all devices please, need my exhusband to no longer have access asap. 

I've tried multiple times to reset my password but never receive the email to do so. Need it changed so my exhusband can no longer use it, so would also need your help signing out of a other devices also. 

mod edit: merged comments

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @AngelaG420. 👋

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually. Feel free to upvote this existing feature request with a 💙 if you want to see this option implemented on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let us know if you need anything else. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

xcalaber
Local Performer

Can this be done for my account. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@xcalaber I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your respective Pandora accounts. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged out.

If you've received a "Someone else is listening" message, then I highly recommend that you change your password as well.

You can - CLICK HERE - to reset your password. Make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Daddy_bryan420
Local Performer

Can you do this to my account too please. I don’t know who’s on my account. But it keeps telling me someone else is on my account. Screen name is Daddy_bryan420

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daddy_bryan420 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

Hope this helps!

Fyrmed2
Local Performer

Hi Tanner can you do the same for my account please? @AdamPandora 

TannerPandora

Hi @Fyrmed2! Happy Friday - happy to help with this.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you're receiving a 'someone else is listening' message, then I highly recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

ashaggyone
Local Performer

Please remove all devices associated with my Pandora account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ashaggyone I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your respective Pandora accounts. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged out.

You can - CLICK HERE - to reset your password. Make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

deanifer
Local Performer

Yes could you please remove all devices on my account also? I’ve already changed my password but it continues to say somebody else is listening approximately every 10 minutes.

0 Kudos

ashaggyone
Local Performer

Thank you very much. The clear instrinctions you and the other moderators post are excellent. Please post the link to the suggestion thread for managing accounts in the member settings.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @deanifer. 👋

Thanks so much for post!

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let us know if you continue to have trouble with this. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @ashaggyone. 👋

Glad to hear those steps helped. 

Let us know if you need anything else. 👍

Mfuentes21
Local Performer

Hi Alyssa, can you please remove all logged in devices from my account please? ☺️

0 Kudos