cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kindle Fire and Computer Won't Play Pandora

melissalayton21
Opening Act

I wish Pandora was back on my computer (google) & on my kendle fire and it looks like a Pandora jail (Similar to Facebook jail)? since I'm expirencing these issues of the Pandora outages both on my computer (google) & on my kendle fire too so bring it back.

mod edit: changing title for clarity and format

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @melissalayton21! Thanks for posting to community. 

I've checked in with our engineering team and we are currently not experiencing an outage. 

Can you tell me a little more about what you are experiencing when trying to listen to Pandora on your Kindle and computer?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

melissalayton21
Opening Act

I wish my Pandora was back on my computer and on my kendle fire too.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @melissalayton21!

Happy to take a look for you. Can you tell me a little more about what you're experiencing?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

melissalayton21
Opening Act

My Pandora is out and this time is all both my computer, my kendle fire, my desktop, and my smartphone and it is hard without my Pandora right now so What am I'm gonna do? How long is Pandora is gonna be out? for a while? or for the next few days? or for the whole week? Am I'm gonna live without my Pandora and I know it's hard. I wish my Pandora was back.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@melissalayton21 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening when you attempt to stream Pandora from your Desktop or Kindle Fire?

1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

melissalayton21
Opening Act

My Pandora is out for both my kendle fire & my computer right now at this time so I can't listen to Pandora right now I wish my Pandora will come back.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@melissalayton21 To clarify, are you only experiencing this issue with Pandora?

Have you tried streaming other apps/websites such as YouTube?

If not, please try launching the YouTube app/website and let me know if you experience similar issues there as well.

Thanks for working with me on this. 

0 Kudos

melissalayton21
Opening Act

I wish my Pandora was back on my kendle fire & on my computer because it's not working right now.

Kendle Fire & on my computer. Now I'm in Pandora jail.

Is it the Pandora Jail?

How long will my Pandora is gonna be back on my kendle fire & my computer?

I have Pandora issues on both my kendle fire, and on my computer, How long? probably for the next couple of days?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @melissalayton21

In order to help we'll need to know more information about your experience and what exactly is happening on your Kindle and your computer. 

Could you please send me some more information about your Kindle?

• Model (e.g. HDX, HD7):
  • Carrier (if applicable):
  • System version*:
  • Pandora version**:
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or 3G when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

*To find the system version, swipe down from the top of your screen and select More. From there, select Device, then About, and view the System Version.

**To find the Pandora version on your device, launch the Pandora app on your Kindle Fire, tap the 3 vertical dots in the bottom right corner of the screen, and select Settings. The version number (e.g., "version 6.3") will be directly beneath Sign Out.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening on your computer?

1. Are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Are you only experiencing this issue with Pandora? Have you tried streaming other apps/websites such as YouTube?

If not, please try launching the YouTube app/website and let me know if you experience similar issues there as well.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos