cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading Error on Blu-ray Player, Sony, remote control

KenBlueSun
Local Performer

I am using the Original Free Blu-ray Sony Player. I am experiencing loading problems when using the remote control on The, Television Screen. The problem is likely caused because I am now streaming-across-Multiple Devices; on, Multiple Devices! Help! Error problem shows-up : but NO loading of Songis, happening. What can I do to just load-on-One-Device-at-a-time ? ! ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

KenBlueSun
Local Performer

When loading Songs and no-loading-is-happening ; What Have You, Done?

I am on only using; Original Device when this is happening.

Also ; The Song Length does not, show-up !

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @KenBlueSun, thanks for posting to community. I moved your post over to Other Devices board to  help keep things organized. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. I'd like to try some troubleshooting steps to see if they will help. 

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos